Chapter 3: The Game

When Mr. Kwon is about to continue, the door suddenly opens revealing a girl who is breathing heavily. "I'm sorry sir, I'm late!"

"That's okay, we were just getting started, take a seat." The said girl then takes her seat at the middle desk of the front row, next to the one who has been drawing something on her notepad the entire time."

Mr. Kwon continues "To get you started, why don't you get to know each other first? But we're not doing the introduction one by one, I'm thinking about something way more exciting. You're going to play "Never have I ever" or at least something like that. " We look at him, confused, then he starts explaining.

"So each of you will take turn to ask the whole class a question, if your answer is yes, you will stand up and introduce your name. Everyone got it?" We all nod. "Good, Jihyo, why don't you start with the first question?"

"Yes, Mr. Kwon. Ummm, Stand up if you're not originally from Korea."

I stand up and start looking around, there are five others who are also standing with me. The girl in the corner, I remembered her name is Mina, starts introducing herself. "My name is Myoui Mina, you may have known it already when I asked Mr. Kwon about the jacket earlier. I'm from Japan. And I love playing games, ballet, penguins and ketchup."

Momo is the next one to talk "Hello hello, I'm Hirai Momo, I'm also from Japan, I love eating, especially jokbal, sleeping and most importantly dancing. Also, call me Mina, we can dance together." She says to Mina with a wink. I can see a slight blush is creeping on Mina's cheeks, then she answers "We'll have to see how you stack up against me then."

"Alright, no flirting, girls. At least not just yet, but I think we can expect a dance battle coming." Mr. Kwon interrupts.

Momo whispers to me "She's feisty, just my type." I chuckle lightly with her.

Then it's my turn "Hi everyone, I'm Chou Tzuyu. I moved here from Taiwan. I love dogs in general. And I hope we can be great friends."

Next up is the girl sitting at the back "Wassup wassup, I'm Lalisa Manoban, you can call me Lisa. I'm from Thailand. I love photography and rapping."

And lastly, oh, my, God. I think my heart just stop and my mouth is hanging open. The girl who sits next to Mina, is currently introducing herself and she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. It's like everything is moving in slow motion while she is talking. Then Nayeon suddenly snaps her finger in front of my face "Tzuyu, hello, you there?"

"Yes, what's up?" I said, still trying to snap out of my trance earlier.

"Yah, I've been calling you for minutes now and you keep staring at the girl." She said, shaking her head.

"Sorry, umm, what's her name?" I hesitantly asked.

"Oh my God, Tzuyu, you weren't even listening? Well, her name is Minatozaki Sana, she's from Japan, Mina's best friend, really clumsy and love dogs. Hey, at least you got one thing in common, try to get to know her more."

"Well I'll try, as you can see I'm not actually good at stuff like that."

"Just try, who knows what's gonna happen, maybe her type is stoic expressions" I glares at her. "With all seriousness though, if you didn't try, you would never know how it will work out. It's not like you're courting her immediately, just get to know her and be her friend. You can ask me if you need any advice."

The game continues for another hour with many strange questions from the others like "have you ever challenged an animal to a fight" and turns out Jisoo once challenged a bunch of butterflies and she lost because she was outnumbered by them or "have you ever dyed your hair more than 10 colors in your entire life?" and a girl named Dahyun, whose her color is now mint-ish, is the only one in the class to have done so.

There are also a few other interesting things that happen, Momo and Mina keep stealing glances at each other, Jisoo have talked to the girl was late earlier, her name is Jennie and now Jisoo is pinching the latter's cheeks while saying they look like dumplings. Mr. Kwon has his share of recognition, he now knows the troublemakers of the class, which is the satanic duo Yeri and Joy, who admit that they have pulled multiple pranks on their old teachers. Nayeon, who makes fun of me for staring at Sana earlier, has now taken a liking to the tomboy girl named Jeongyeon. She still denies it, saying the other looks like an ostrich, but the way she's giving the said 'ostrich' heart eyes tells me otherwise. There are two girls who share the same name, the artistic one Son Chaeyoung and the one with Aussie accent Park Chaeyoung, who we know refers to as Rosé. Jihyo is now talking to Irene, who will be helping her monitoring the class in case she's absent.

Mr. Kwon claps his hand to gather our attention "So girls, after this class is lunch time, then after lunch you can go to the orientation fair to get to know about the clubs and activities of this year. There will be a surprise waiting for you there. I haven't asked you any questions in the game yet, so do you mind if I ask the last one before we stop?" We all shrug "Good, I have seen a few things happening throughout the game, especially you Momo, so the last question is 'Never have I ever checked out a fellow classmate in this classroom'"

I slowly stand up and start looking around, hoping that someone else is standing with me. Then everyone smirks.

Mr. Kwon laughs "Well, good luck, girls."

The whole classroom are standing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So that is chapter 3, this will end the whole introduction part, I will get into main story from the next chapter.

I hope you enjoy reading this story, since my writing is not that compelling and the story isn't that interesting yet.

Leave a comment or vote if you like the story, have a good day!