Chapter 22: Girls Night Out

Rosie is standing in front of her house, waiting for Nayeon to come pick her up for their group's night out. She is having a sparkly gold dress on, a dress that she saves for a suitable occasion. What can be more fitting than a party at a new bar after a hectic school year? About the location of the place, well, Nayeon refuses to share that information with everyone. Having grown impatient of waiting, Rosie dials Nayeon's number on her phone.

"Where are you? We're gonna be late." Rosie taps her foot hastily.

Nayeon chuckles loudly. "Honey, it's 6. Just so you know, we're gonna be out pretty late tonight. And hold on, we are picking Tzuyu up." Rosie hangs up and takes a seat on the bench. Soon enough, two cars pull up in front of her house. Momo and Tzuyu are in one car, Nayeon pokes her head out from the other. "Come on, let's go princess." Rosie quickly hops in to the passenger's seat and Nayeon drives away with Momo following close behind. Nayeon wolf whistles while looking at Rosie. "Nice dress. You can be the second most beautiful girl tonight."

"Really, who's number one?" Rosie asks Nayeon. The bunny just simply raises an eyebrow and smirks. "Ugh, forget I ask. Where exactly are we going anyway?"

"I found this place on Instagram, it's probably the hottest bar right now and I got reservations already. Wow, I didn't realize I sound so formal."

After a short drive, they arrive at a bar named YKW located at the busiest district of Seoul. A long line of people can be seen along the sidewalk. Rosie has to admit, she's impressed that Nayeon managed to book a table at a place like this. "What does YKW stand for anyway?" Momo scratches her head.

"Why do we care anyway, right? If this place is good, then it's fine." Tzuyu shrugs while stepping out of the car. This is the first time tonight that Rosie has a clear look at Tzuyu.

"A suit? Seriously, Tzuyu?"

"What? I think it looks great." Tzuyu looks at her grey suit while smiling. "I don't wear dresses anyway."

"Watch it. The girls are gonna all over her in the bar." Nayeon walks past them towards the bouncer.

"I have a reservation under Im Nayeon." The bouncer checks his list and lets the girls in. Nayeon leads them to a booth in the corner. The bar looks really posh, probably too much for Rosie but she'll let time be the judge of that. There's a DJ booth, a bar filled with every drinks she can think of and finally one big dance floor in the middle. Right now, there's only a handful of people dancing but she's sure as the night goes on, the dancing will get way more wild and possibly dirty. It doesn't take long after they are seated when Nayeon stands up to get drinks. "What do girls want?"

"I'll take whatever. Just not too strong." Tzuyu shrugs while eyeing the dance floor.

"So, tequila shots." Nayeon nods and points at Momo.

Momo shakes her head. "No, no. We'll start slow."

"Like I said, tequila." Nayeon turns to Rosie.

"Not tequila." Rosie deadpans.

"Definitely tequila. I'll be right back." Nayeon walks to the bar without another word. Rosie turns to Momo. "What's up with that?"

Momo snickers. "I don't even know. Just let her order that, we'll enjoy ourselves tonight. I think we all deserve it." Nayeon returns to the table a few minutes later, carrying four shot glasses and a huge bottle of tequila. A part of Rosie tells her that it's gonna be fine but the other half tells her to stand up, run and call for help immediately. She looks around and sees her three friends are laughing and joking around so she shrugs off her uneasy feelings and joins them.

Three hours later

'I should have called for help.' Rosie sighs and looks at her friend. They are now at the fourth bottle of tequila, Nayeon and Momo are completely hammered, Tzuyu is holding on to whatever is left of her sanity and Rosie is debating how she is gonna get these three in the car to go home later tonight. Speaking of worried, Rosie just realizes that her three friends haven't eaten anything the whole night, their stomach is full of alcohol. While herself has gone through possibly ten shrimp cocktails. She is now worried about the well-being of the group and their budget, the bill is going to be nightmare fuel.