Chapter 5: Orientation Fair

After an hour of dog videos and small talks, Tzuyu now finds herself walking in the fair with the J-trinity. The Taiwanese can't take her mind off of things that happened in the cafeteria. Sana sure is friendly and energetic and they barely know each other, but 10 minutes into watching videos, Tzuyu's attention shifted from the cute dogs to something cuter leaning on her while holding the phone. She didn't even remember what the dog did in the videos, the only thing she remembers is the little giggles from the blonde. Anyway, the group is in a discussion about dance club or gamer club. These two clubs are recruiting new members and Momo wants to dance while Mina is now contemplating between her love for the elegant dancing or competitive gaming. Mina is currently leaning towards gaming and Momo is having none of that.

"Come on Mina, how about our challenge earlier, join the dance club and we can have the dance off." Momo tries to persuade Mina.

"Well, that sounds great, but with the new computers and consoles in the gaming club and all the new games about to be released this year, I can imagine the tournaments already. It's gonna be so fun and intense. Besides, we can have the dance off without me joining the club, they have workshops and all that, if I got time I would practice with you." Mina reasons back.

"Can you just join both then?" Momo still hasn't given up.

"I can't Momo, being an official member of a club involves a lot of work and with that secret thing Mr. Kwon said earlier, I won't even have time to study." Mina puts her arm around Momo's shoulder, trying to cheer the other girl up. "Don't pout and give me those eyes, that's not gonna work on me and I'm not leaving you Hirai, cheer up."

Momo lights up a bit and drags Mina to the nearby food stalls. "You have to buy me something to eat then."

Sana and Tzuyu, however, didn't find it too difficult to choose their activities. Sana has just applied for the designing team of the environment club, she will be designing posters, editing videos and all that for their project. Tzuyu is now standing in front of the book club's stall, filling in the application form for the editor and translator position.

"This is a big position Tzuyu, you're gonna be very busy." Sana says, while peeking behind Tzuyu's back to read the job description.

"That's alright I guess, I know a fair few languages and I kinda want to keep myself busy, besides it's fun reading all the books from other countries." Tzuyu smiles at Sana and signs her name on the bottom of the paper. "So, what's next, we both chose our activities, what do you want to do?"

"Hmm, let's just walk around, there's a lot of food stalls here, I want to get something to eat."

"How about ice cream, my treat." Tzuyu walks to the ice cream stall, getting a strawberry one for Sana and a chocolate for herself. "Here you go." Sana smiles at Tzuyu and mumbles a small 'thank you'. The Taiwanese finds that very cute, and in her head she admits to herself that she has a minor crush on the blonde, but she don't want to rush it. Besides, being friends sounds good enough for her at the moment.

On the other side of the fair, Jihyo, Nayeon and Rosé have decided that they will wait for the special announcement before applying for any clubs because they don't want to overwork themselves right on the first year. Each of them is holding a thick stack of flyers from many different clubs to consider later. They are now heading near the photography club and culinary club. Nayeon is jogging towards the cooking club when she bumps into Jeongyeon, whom accidentally spills a few drops of her boba tea on Nayeon's shoes. The short-haired girl doesn't even notice that and keeps walking towards the stall, taking a flyer to read. Nayeon, as her usual mature self, chases after Jeongyeon and puts on her meanest face possible, which doesn't look that mean. She pulls Jeongyeon's shirt from behind and puts her hands on her hips. "Hey, you spilled your tea on my shoes earlier." Jeongyeon is certainly taken aback, but noticing the stains on the latter's shoes she quickly apologizes to Nayeon and flashes her an apologetic smile. Nayeon follows Jeongyeon to get herself a few flyers and she sees Jeongyeon filling in the application form. "Already registering, that's fast." Jeongyeon looks up and smiles a little. "Yeah, I have loved cooking ever since I was little. My dad owns a restaurant so cooking is an important part of my life. I just want to see if the school has a cooking club and I just register, it's almost a no brainer for me ."

"Do you think you're a good cook?" Nayeon asks, she wants to know more about Jeongyeon, since Jeongyeon didn't have a lot of opportunities to share anything during the game.

"Well, I'd like to think so. I've been cooking for my whole family for a year now and everything seems fine. If you'd like, I'll make you breakfast sometimes." Jeongyeon winks at Nayeon and turns around, walking away quickly.

"You'd better keep your word." Nayeon thinks why did Jeongyeon walks away that fast, then it dawns on her. "YAH! Yoo Jeongyeon!" Jeongyeon giggles and starts to run while Nayeon chases after her. "You were obviously excited for it. Don't blame me, bunny."

Meanwhile, Rosé makes her way to the photography club and picks up a few albums of the photos taken by the members. Then a figure approaches her and takes one of the albums to look as well. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Rosé looks up from the album. "Hi there, yeah, it is beautiful, they're good at these things, I kinda like taking pictures too, but I have a long way to go until I reach this level. How about you, Lisa?"

"Well, I'm not this level either, but I already signed up, learning from these guys will help me improve. Are you signing up?"

"No, not yet, I want to wait before I decide, I have a stack of flyers here from every single club."

Lisa nods slowly and points to somewhere in the sky. "Hey, what's that?" Rosé quickly looks over to where Lisa points then suddenly there's a camera flash next to her. Lisa smirks and checks her camera. "You're right Rosie, it is beautiful." Rosé can't hide the evident blush on her face and hides behind her hair. Lisa quickly tucks Rosie's hair on her ear. Suddenly she hears something. "Lisa, help me!" Lisa looks to where the scream comes from only to be knocked down by Jeongyeon who is being chased by an angry and blushing bunny. "Ouch, Jeong, what the hell?" Rosie is helping Lisa stand up and stop the chasing couple. At that moment, Jihyo has just come back from buying snacks. "Hey girls, let's move to the stage area, principal Park is about to announce something."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm gonna end this chapter right here, sorry for the absence of Red Velvet, their storylines will continue next chapter, there are still many more events at the fair.

Thank you mommytzuyu for voting on my story, I really appreciate that.

See you on the next chapter. Leave comments and vote if you have any ideas or if you enjoy this story. Have a nice day, readers.