Chapter 33(Ending): Everything Has Changed

"Okay, now what?" Jihyo paces around the room. "Does anyone have any ideas?"

"Can't we just leave it? The audience doesn't know anyways." Jeongyeon says as she's preparing for her own act.

"That would work if it wasn't for the poster. We mentioned the number of acts in there. I should have thought of this." Joohyun knocks on the table impatiently.

Jennie runs inside the room. "Hey, I'm running out of food to hand out. And the whole chatting with the audience can't go any longer. Nayeon and Jisoo are running out of ideas."

"We need to decide quickly. Does anyone have any ideas for a performance? Anything?" Rosie rushes everyone and turns to Jeongyeon. "Can you perform next? You can give us some more time."

Jeongyeon takes a deep breath and nods. "Okay, let's go."

Jihyo talks through her headset to Jisoo outside. "It's really great to hear that you have enjoyed the show so far. Coming up next, our next performer wants to dedicate this song to her girlfriend, Im Nayeon. Please welcome, Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon steps on stage with her electric guitar and winks at Nayeon standing backstage. The band starts playing 'Heart Attack' and Nayeon immediately smiles and grabs herself a chair to watch Jeongyeon performs. Seeing her girlfriend rocking the stage is a surprise to Nayeon, a welcome one, but never have Nayeon even thought of Jeongyeon with an electric guitar getting the crowd on their feet singing along. Jeongyeon looks incredibly handsome, Nayeon knows that's not a right word to use but who cares. As the song progresses, Nayeon is starting to find the song choice a little bit amusing.

'Never put my love out on the line
Never said yes to the right guy'

Nayeon chuckles lightly at the lyrics because of an obvious reason.

'But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels, yes you
Make me so nervous, that I just can't hold your hand'

Nayeon is laughing out loud right now and she's completely sure people think she's crazy. The song is very sweet, don't get her wrong, it fits their relationship and Jeongyeon's personality pretty well. Jeongyeon hits the high note at the end of the song and Nayeon applauds loudly until the very end of the performance. Jeongyeon steps off stage and is wrapped in a big hug by Nayeon.

"I'm so proud of you, Jeonggie." Nayeon still squeezing her girlfriend tightly then she looks at Jeongyeon's feet and laughs. "I really made you paint your nails and wear high heels, huh?"

Jeongyeon slaps her forehead harshly and blushes lightly. "Can anyone focus on how sweet the song is? I really feel like that with you." Jeongyeon gives Nayeon one of her rare pouts and that makes Nayeon's heart flutters wildly.

"Yah, I won't tease you anymore. Give me badass Jeongyeon back."

"Oh, she's not going anywhere, soft Jeonggie only appears for you." Jeongyeon shakes her head lightly. "I've been with you too long now, I'm getting cheesy." Nayeon slaps Jeongyeon's arm and ushers the girl back inside the waiting room for the show to continue.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung walks back to the sound and lighting area with Tzuyu. "What happened down there?"

"We're missing an act and had to push Jeongyeon's act early, she nailed it though."

Tzuyu freezes in her place and thinks hard. "Have you found a replacement?" Chaeyoung shakes her head. "Help me call Jihyo or Joohyun."

Jihyo runs to their station after a few minutes. "What do you need me for?"

Tzuyu scrolls on her phone then stops at a song and hands it to Chaeyoung. "I'm performing, that's my song."

"Are you sure? You'll have to go up right after the break."