Chapter 21: I Have A Plan

The moment has come, the last subject in the last series of hellish tests in the first school year. Jihyo didn't realize how depressing that sentence sounds. Anyway, she is making her way to her homeroom, the good news is the whole class will be in the same room in the last test. But there is always a bad news. The last subject is History and no one studies for a History test. She now has her History book in her hands, trying to revise anything she can in the last minutes. When she arrives at the front of the homeroom, she is met the usual chaotic atmosphere. Everyone is frantically preparing for the test by revising and re-reading the materials, which will definitely not help. Mina is leaning on the railing while Momo hugging her from the back, both girls are keeping their eyes on the book in Mina's hands. Sometimes Jihyo is done with the PDA from those two but she is too tired to call out the gayness happening. Speaking of gayness, Jihyo feels like she's always third wheeling in her own class. The girls are either in love or lovesick and Jihyo is having none of that. She hasn't found anyone to be in love and she has been lovesick for too long she got out of it. Noticing her mind has drifted elsewhere, she shakes her head slightly to regain composure and turns back to the book.

"You're gonna be fine." Jihyo looks up at the voice in front of her. Seungwan looks incredibly relaxed and carefree for someone just complete the Math and Chemistry tests consecutively.

"What makes you so sure?" Jihyo raises her eyebrows at Seungwan. "It's easy for you, your memory is so good." Jihyo's voice is a bit irritated, there's seem to be another meaning in her words but Seungwan ignores it.

"I'm sure, because you're probably the only one who studies for this one." Seungwan raises a challenging eyebrow back at Jihyo. Suddenly, Yeri runs inside the room and starts yelling. "It's the boss. The boss will be the supervisor." It takes the girls a few moments to understand what she meant and when it hits them, panic is on everyone's face. They immediately huddle together.

"Alright, who hasn't learnt a word in this test?" Jihyo asks the girls. Almost all of them raise their hands, except for her, Mina, Joohyun and Rosie. Jihyo pinches the bridge of her nose and lets out a frustrated sigh. "What are your plans anyways?"

"Ask Mina." Momo says with a stoic face, like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"Well, you can't. It's the boss. You'd better come up with something and do it fast."

"I got notes." Jisoo whispers. "But do anyone else have it?"

The girls collectively shake their heads. "Better be prepared to pass that note. We're lucky the test is in multiple choice questions." Joohyun grits her teeth.

Seungwan buts in. "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? What do you mean by the boss?"

"Ms. Kim Taeyeon. Don't be deceived by her looks, she's probably a serial killer or something. She has claimed so many victims just for discussing in tests. And her eyes, don't get me started." Rosie says hastily while scanning through her book one more time.

"Here she comes." Chaeyoung peeks out through the window.

"Hi girls. Please step out of the room, I need to arrange your seats then we can proceed with the test." Ms. Taeyeon says with a sweet smile on her face but if you look into her eyes, you won't find any emotions whatsoever. The girls shudder and rush out of the room.

"I just remember something." Jeongyeon speaks up. "Dahyun and Chaeyoung has purple and green hair. They are gonna draw a hell lot of attention."

"Well, yeah. It's a bit too late for that now, isn't it?" Nayeon furrows her brows when she sees the seats. Ms. Taeyeon somehow puts Jihyo, Rosie, Mina and Joohyun on the front, successfully isolates the only four who learn anything. The girls go into their designated seats and wait for the bell.