Chapter 7: Help Wanted

After the announcement, the students scatter around the fair and try to enjoy the rest of the fair. Meanwhile, the girls stay behind and discuss to come up with some kind of plan. "We still got a whole year, right? Let's just try to ask other people we know for help first, we can't actually do anything now." Momo suggests.

"Well yes, that's the one of the things we have to do now. The most important thing is that we have to think of a theme. Last year's was Reminiscence, which basically means that it's flashback night. That idea was very supported by the students so we have to step up our game." Jihyo explains while scrolling through her phone, trying to search for ideas.

Rosé raises her hand. "How about 'Love', you can't go wrong with that, the topic is rather broad and I'm pretty sure people will have a lot of ideas for it."

"That's a really good idea, Rosie. It will be easy to design the stage and find the sponsors for the gala." Irene starts jotting down ideas in her notebook. "Another thing, do you guys know any other students that can help us, I mean there are stage props and lighting and speakers, all that stuff. We need muscles for that, we need guys, I can't believe I just say that." Irene pinches the bridge of her nose and grimaces.

"I know a guy, his name is Mino, I think he's in homeroom 4, I'm not sure, I think he will be happy to help." Jisoo buts in.

Soon enough, Irene's notebook is filled with names suggested by the others. Jennie knows a guy named Jongin, Lisa will ask her friend BamBam and then they will try to enlist the help from fellow club members.

The next day

Jisoo and Mina are walking to the gaming club room, about to have their first club meeting. When they arrive, they are met by their definition of heaven. The room is packed with the most modern consoles and PCs, different posters of popular games are hanged on the wall, there is even a bar for snacks and drinks.

"Oh man, I want to move in here. This is basically my life." Mina utters, her mouth hanging open while looking at a fanart of Overwatch.

"Tell me about it, this is the best decision I've made so far." Jisoo sits at one of the PlayStation consoles and browses through the games.

"Hi there." A blond-haired guy opens the door, coming in to the room.

"Mino, hey man, you signed up for this too?" Jisoo comes up and does some kind of special handshake with Mino. "This is Mina, my classmate and also a member."

Mina shakes hands with Mino. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. And Jisoo? The thing you texted me last night, about the year end gala, I'm in. I'll ask my friends Hoony, Yoon and Jinwoo too."

"Thanks Mino, you're a life saver, we need all the help we can get."

"No problem, now what are waiting for? They said we can play anything before the meeting. Overwatch, Pubg or Call of duty?" Mino cracks his knuckles and sits at a computer.

"Definitely Overwatch, watch me carry the team." Mina smirks and logs in to the game.

At the cafeteria, Jennie, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Irene and Seulgi are having some drinks waiting for afternoon classes to start. "Jisoo just texts me, Mino and his friends agree to help us." Seulgi speaks up while checking out her phone.

"Good, how about you guys?" Irene asks.

"Jongin agreed, some of his friends will help as well." Jennie looks up and takes out her pen to write some names in Irene's notebook.

"Count us in." Lisa and Jeongyeon walks over to the table with their drinks in hand. "BamBam and his friends Jackson, Yugyeom, JB and Junior all want to join us."

Irene smiles and closes her notebook. "That should be more than enough for us to prepare, but I have to remind you guys, on the night of the concert, we are the only people who will be working, the others will be guests."

"What are you doing Chaeng?" Jeongyeon leans over to look at Chaeyoung's notepad.

"I'm trying to think of suitable designs for the stage and possibly a photobooth for the guests to check in at the event. You know, Instagram-worthy photos?" Chaeyoung speaks up but doesn't look away from her phone and her other hand is still drawing.

Dahyun looks around and frowns. "Seulgi, your club's meeting has already finished right?"

Seulgi nods. "Jisoo and Mina are at the game club, so where are Momo and the others?"

There's a reason why Momo, Nayeon and Rosé aren't at the cafeteria. They are now hiding behind a wall next to the environment club room. "What do you think Rosie?" Momo asks.

"I don't know about this Mo, he seems decent enough. He hasn't done anything off limits yet." Rosie narrows her eyes, still observing the club room closely.

"Still, I don't like this, why does it look like they're flirting?" Nayeon says, irritation evident in her voice.

"Well, it's not like we can prohibit them from doing that. They're both single, I mean, he'd better be." Momo stares intensely at the guy.

They are looking at Sana, it is pretty obvious to the three of them that Tzuyu has a small crush on Sana and they want to make sure their friend doesn't get heart-broken just 2 days into high school life. So now, they are spying (they prefer it to be looking) on Sana talking to her fellow club member, Mark.

"What are you doing?" A voice speaks up from behind them, making Rosé jumps in surprise. Momo quickly holds her down for them not to get caught. Yeri and Joy have their hands on their hips and narrow their eyes at the other three.

"Oh God, you scared us and no, nothing special." Nayeon clutches her chest and turns to the two newcomers.

"Seems like you're spying on Sana for some reasons, that's not nice, guys."

"Yeah, besides that, you guys are not being discreet at all, anyone walks by can clearly see you." Yeri adds.

At that moment, the bell rings, signals that afternoon classes are about to begin and Sana starts packing up her laptop. Students coming out from different rooms. Soon enough, the hallway is packed and everyone starts going back to their homeroom. Tzuyu and Jihyo returns to school after going outside to have lunch.

Nayeon speaks up. "Come on, let's go back to our homeroom, we'll talk to Tzuyu later."

"I told you we're not going to be late."

"Still, it's my first day Mom, we barely made it, I can go by my own car."

"You said it, it's your first day, it's our thing that I take you to school on the first day. Besides, we just get back here, you still have jetlag and all that, I don't want you to drive on your own."

"Sure Mom, I'll be going now. Bye, love you." The girl steps out of the car and walks inside, ready to meet her new classmate.

"This is not much different from Canada after all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for a bit of a boring chapter, but here comes the last main character of the story. I'm sure you have already guessed who she is.

Have a nice day and I hope you enjoy this story, readers.