Chapter 27: In The Area

Jisoo is enjoying her peaceful sleep when her phone rings loudly on the bedside table. She groans and picks up the phone. "Hello?" She says with her raspy voice.

"Hey, it's me Jen. We are going shopping for the ingredients today right?"

Jisoo glances at the clock and sees it's only 7 in the morning. "Yeah. But why do you call this early?"

Jennie, who is now applying her makeup and preparing to head out, rushes Jisoo. "The thing is, we're not going to the supermarket near the school."

Jisoo sits up and rubs her eyes. "Then where?"

"The new mall near the UN village."

Jisoo snickers. "Why though? That place is so far and it's in rich people's area."

"Well, I see a few things we can do there, seems pretty fun. Plus, we will have some company."

"Okay, sure. Let me get ready and I'll come pick you up."

"No, no. You wait, I'll pick you up. I already finished getting ready." Jennie hangs up without letting Jisoo says another word. Jisoo just sighs and grabs her stuff to take shower, she knows she's not gonna win an argument against Jennie.

An hour later, they are now trying to find the mall in the UN village area. "I didn't know this place is so confusing. Did we just go past that building? Everything looks the same."

Jisoo takes out her phone and starts searching for directions. "I got it. Go straight and turn left at the second turn. Then it should be right in front of us." Jennie makes a turn and looks around when Jisoo taps her shoulder and points to the right. They both have their mouths hanged open. "You weren't kidding when you said the place is huge." They spend a few minutes finding a parking space and Jennie takes out her phone.

"Who is with us today?" Jisoo asks.

"Hold on, I'm texting them, they should be here any minute now." Jennie puts her phone away and looks around.

"Hey yo, wassup wassup man." The two whip their heads back to see an excited Lisa followed by Rosie who's also smiling brightly.

"Hi guys. I figure we should help you two with the shopping since Lisa wants to do some things at this new mall." Rosie approaches Jisoo and Jennie and gives them a big hug.

The group walk inside the huge mall and marvel at the big stores with beautiful decorations around the mall. Lisa spots a candy place and pulls Jisoo with her leaving Rosie behind with Jennie who is checking the list of ingredients she needs to buy today. Rosie walks a bit slower for Jennie to catch up.

"What do we need today? Can I see?" Rosie holds out her hand and Jennie hands her the list.

"We can have fun first then we'll grab these things when we're about to leave." Jennie stuffs her hands in her jeans pockets and turns to Rosie. "Say, are you two on a date?"

Rosie nods and gives Jennie a small smile. "Yeah, we are. Not a friendly date like usual, but like a romantic one." Rosie blushes a bit when she says it.

"Oh my God, you pabo." Jennie smacks Rosie's head making the other girl rubs her head while pouting. "It's a romantic date, why are you here with Jisoo and I. Don't let us disturb you."

Rosie scratches her head. "I mean, I know she would love it but I just wanted to help you guys."

Jennie places a firm hand on Rosie's shoulder. "Just enjoy yourself. I know what you're thinking Chaeng. If that happens, just trust your heart, it will give you the right answer. Come, let's have some ice cream with those two then we'll let you guys continue your date." Jennie leads Rosie towards the ice cream shop, following the excited duo Jisoo and Lisa.