Chapter 14: Eventful Night

The others quickly run to Sana and Tzuyu, excited to see what they are showing. They are met by someone dressed in a black shirt with purple leather pants with a big purple jacket. "Is this Chaeyoung?" Jennie immediately recognizes her deskmate.

"That's Chaeyoung alright, but wait until you see her face." Tzuyu says.

Chaeyoung slowly takes off her helmet and shakes her head, letting her hair falls freely. Everyone collectively gasps. Chaeyoung covers her mouth with her left hand, which has a laughing mouth drawn on it, and laughs as manically as she can.

"The clown prince of crime is here." Chaeyoung says with her unusual high-pitched voice and pulls out a fake knife, aiming it at Catwoman Nayeon. "Isn't this Batsy's little kitten?"

Mina leans over to Momo and whispers. "I mean Chaeyoung always has that badass vibe but this is some serious big dick energy." Momo has no choice but to agree, Chaeyoung has the best costume by far, the clothes are on point, red lipstick with pale skin with a few fake tattoos drawn on her face and the green hair is the icing on the cake.

"Was that a wig or did you dye your hair, Chaeng?" Jihyo asks while picking Chaeyoung's hair.

"I dyed it, looks great right, I think I'm gonna keep this color for quite some time." Chaeyoung smiles cutely, showing her dimples.

While everyone is admiring Chaeyoung's costume, a voice calls out behind them, another unusual voice. "Get your hands off my Puddin." That voice is from none other than Harley Quinn, in this case Chaeyoung can't be happier, because coincidentally that's also Dahyun.

Dahyun's look is breathtaking, she is wearing a white croptop that says 'Daddy's little monster' with leather pants and leather jacket. Her hair is in pigtails, one is red and the other is blue. She walks to Chaeyoung and puts her arm around the shorter girl.

"How do I look?" Dahyun teasingly asks Chaeyoung while smirking.

If Chaeyoung wanted to say what's really on her mind, she would say Dahyun is the prettiest thing she has ever seen in her life. But instead of that, she says something even more blunt.

"Like the sexiest person I've ever laid my eyes on." Chaeyoung says with her Joker voice, hoping that everyone thinks she's just staying character.

"Thanks Puddin." Dahyun smiles brightly and hugs Chaeyoung sideways. "Hold on, if you're all here, where's Jeongyeon?" Chaeyoung asks.

"She's still not here yet." Jihyo frowns. Nayeon, who seems to spot something, walks away from the group to the school's garden. She stops in front of the bushes and calls out. "You can't hide from me."

"Who are you talking to?" The girls have followed Nayeon to the garden. "I'll show you. I learnt to use the whip when I decided that I want to be Catwoman" She tugs the whip from her waist and starts swinging it slightly.

Tzuyu worriedly leans over to Momo. "Is she serious? It seems dangerous." Momo shakes her head. "Let her, she won't be able to hurt anyone anyways." The person quickly steps out from behind the bushes, holding out her hands. "Okay, okay. Don't whip me."

The girls burst into laughter, standing in front of them is Jeongyeon as No face but she doesn't look scary at all, she looks hilarious. Jeongyeon frowns. "That's why I hid myself from you guys. You're mean. I didn't know you were going dress up like badass characters." Jeongyeon pouts and walks towards the group.

Nayeon, seeing Jeongyeon pouts cutely for the first time ever, stands on her tiptoe and pats Jeongyeon's head. "There, there. If it makes you feel better, I think you look cute." Jeongyeon is now very grateful for her face paint because they are concealing her blush. She considers herself quite rigid in terms of emotions but somehow Nayeon is having no trouble turning her into a softie every time the bunny smiles or giggles.

"Okay, let's get back to having fun, I'm not standing here to look at you people flirting." Jihyo speaks up and walks back to the main schoolyard. Seungwan quickly catches up with Jihyo. "What?" Jihyo turns to Seungwan, raising a questioning eyebrow. Seungwan doesn't say anything, instead she stares deeply into the other's eyes, winks and walks away quickly. Jihyo shakes her head, ignoring Seungwan's questionable act.

Joohyun is sitting on the bench at the edge of the schoolyard, eating her ice cream while waiting for Seulgi. Her bear went to the restroom 15 minutes ago and she has a weird feeling in her stomach. Suddenly, Seulgi comes running back to her, screaming something unintelligible. Joohyun quickly stands up and hugs Seulgi tightly, hoping the calm the girl down. "What's wrong, Seul? What happened?" Seulgi doesn't answer, she shakes her head rapidly and starts sobbing a little. Due to commotion, the girls quickly gather round the bench. Joohyun calls out. "Alright, who made her cry?"

"Okay, grandma, chill out, you're with her the whole time." Jisoo holds out her hand, stopping Joohyun's rage.

"Well, she went to the restroom for a while and came back like this." Joohyun frowns and rubs Seulgi's back soothingly.

"I-I think we have to b-break up, Hyun." Seulgi hiccups. Now Joohyun is even more confused, what could possibly happened in that 15 minutes. Joy and Yeri quickly walk over to the group. "We're sorry. We didn't mean to make her cry, I don't think it's that bad." Joy speaks up and reaches over to Seulgi.

"What do you mean?" Joohyun asks, somewhat angry. "Well, you see, we were in the restroom as well and we were, ummm..." Joy trails off, nudging Yeri's shoulder.

Yeri sighs heavily and continues. "We were making out, okay? That's it. Seulgi accidentally entered the stall we were in and caught us. Then she screamed and ran out."

"YOU WERE WHAT?" The other girls are in shock. "Did we just find out two couples in a minute?" Momo puts her hands on her hair, clearly confused.

"No, Momoring. I mean, yeah, Yeri and Joy are quite surprising to me but you should have found out about Seulgi and Joohyun since earlier tonight. They're pretty obvious." Mina utters, glancing back and forth between the two couples.

Joohyun pats Seulgi's head lightly. "Is that the problem, Bear?" Seulgi shakes her head again. "No. I'm not a drama queen. Yeah, I caught them and I screamed as a joke. But when I walked back here, I got a text on my phone from my Mom." Seulgi pauses, wiping her tears with her hand. " My Dad sprained his ankle at work today."

"And?" Joohyun nods and listens intently. "He was made to carry stuff delivered to the company and he works at the technical room, he didn't have to do that work before. His boss suddenly made him do that."

"So, what does that have to do with you two?" Jisoo asks, she's clearly losing her patience. Then it hits her, she seems to know what's going on. "Your dad still works at his old company, right Seul?"

Seulgi nods slowly. Jisoo turns to Joohyun and starts explaining. "So Seulgi and I have been friends since we were little. You know that, right?" Joohyun nods. "Back when our Moms still wanted to talk to each other, my Mom introduce Seulgi's Dad to a company. More specifically, your Dad's company."

"I didn't know that. I never know anything about my Dad's work. So how did you know it was because of us, maybe it's just a coincidence." Joohyun asks Seulgi. "No, because your Dad has talked to mine about us. He said that they don't want us in a relationship."

Joohyun hugs Seulgi tightly. "I'm not breaking up with you, okay? Nothing can stand in our way. My Mom wanted to do this, now it's my turn. I'm going to give her a piece of my mind."

"How are we going to do that?" Seulgi curiously asks. Joohyun meets Jisoo's eyes and they nod, knowing the perfect time to do it.

"I'll need all the help I can get, can you and Jennie come with us?" Joohyun asks the other couple. Jisoo and Jennie nod briefly, willing to help their friend.

Joohyun cups Seulgi's face and looks at her bear with determination. "We're celebrating my parent's anniversary."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: We are getting to the end of Seulrene's story. I know I said there will be a DubChaeng moment this chapter but my plan changed, really sorry if you're looking forward to it. It will definitely come in the next chapter.

I hope you're still enjoying my story even though the details are all over the place. Have a nice day, readers.