deux

Months later:

"Want some water?" Jungkook asked, shouting from his kitchen to the boy that still laid in his bed.

"sure." The other yelled back, his voice breaking at the end slightly, probably from their prior activities.

Jungkook came walking back inside with two cups of water, his body on full display only a pair of boxers covering his intimacy, not really minding since Taehyung was probably just as bare (if not more) under the covers.

"here." he said, handing the other the cup as he smiled softly.

"Thanks." answered Taehyung, sitting on the bed, his body hidden by the thin covers of Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook still felt a little sticky from the intense round of dance with no pants that had just happened. His mother hadn't come home yet, and because the two boys had had a few period, the younger had offered to come at his house for some fun.

They're little relationship had been going on for around two months. When Taehyung had come to his house for the first time, let's just say things had went further than they would have imagined. As luhc as it surprised Jungkook to admit it, he had loved every single moment of it, so he had invited Taehyung to a second round a week later, to which he agreed.

No one knew of their relationship, and it was probably the first secret Jungkook had ever kept from Seokjin. He knew his closest friends, Hoseok, Jimin and Seokjin, would definitely accept the fact he was sleeping around with another guy regularly, and of course they would tease him about it, but they wouldn't care.

For the rest of the school though, he wasn't so sure. Being popular and the captain of the soccer club, he felt like he would fall from high if people were to reject his coming out.

And of course he wasn't idealistic, he knew some of his teammates would be disgusted or at least weirded out by it, simply hearing them teasing each other about "being a fag" or "being no homo", he didn't really want them to know.

Which was a little stupid, because everyone knew Hoseok and Jimin were together and no one from the team seemed to mind.

But nonetheless, Jungkook wanted to keep this little relationship a secret, so he had asked Taehyung to keep everything to happen to himself, to which he had only shrugged.

Apart from their little adventures, the two hardly ever spoke to each other, Jungkook always being with his usual group of friends and Taehyung concentrating on his studies as much as he could.

Jungkook was always curious about the boy who had seemed so prude and innocent when he had seen him in the rain and the little he had observed in the class, before that one afternoon at his house, were Taehyung had seemed to be another person, kissing him skillfully and moaning his name in such a hypnotizing way.

Since that day, Taehyung and Jungkook had become what one could call fuckbuddies.

Taehyung would come over to Jungkook's, they would fuck, then he would go back to his house as if nothing had ever happened.

At school, they always acted as if they didn't know each other, mostly because of Jungkook's request to keep their relationship a secret.

At first, Jungkook hadn't really care about Taehyung in any particular way that wasn't sexual. He was a great fuck, but he didn't mean anything as a person. Lately though, he was starting to get more and more curious, he wanted to know more about him,

Taehyung had always been distant, in the two months they had been seeing each other, the boy had never started a conversation, and always answered with as little words as possible.

He would usually walk out of Jungkook's house with as little contact as possible, despite being so intimate just a few moments before, not really saying goodbye or smiling.

Jungkook wanted to know him better, he wanted to have an actual conversation with him.

His eyes wondered to Taehyung, who was still sitting on his bed, covers over his lower half. He looked at his beautiful skin, and his delicate collar bones, his dark hair that had been tousled in every direction leaving it a black mess atop his head.

Jungkook found him pretty, but he would never admit that. Taehyung was only a fuckbuddy, he only liked his body for his sexual need, nothing else.

A/N:

0 to 100 real quick I know :)

freaking 200 views today!! It went up so fast! Thank you so much~

So I know this chapter is mostly narrative but I guess i want to make up for my earlier books where everything was just action and dialogue. Sorry if it was kind of heavy...

Also, just wanted to say that read your comments religiously, I usually don't answer because I feel like it's intruding in the 'readers corner' (wouldn't it be kind of weird to have an author reply to all your comments?? Idk) but just so you know that commenting really makes authors happy,

because reading something written by one of you, is way more valuable than just numbers on a story :))

Btw, I think I'm going to write longer A/Ns from now on, just to keep in touch. Do any if you read these long ass rants? Comment if you do ;)

My math exam was a bitch btw (thanks for wishing me good luck)

How about you, do you have exams?? Good luck if you do :)