trente huit

A/N:

lmao everyone answered in the last chapter about showers it was so cute, I loved it almost as much as my night showers :)

"Before you go!" The teacher spoke over the loud chatters of students in the room, shoving their books back into their bags to rush out of the classroom as fast as possible. "I put the tests here."

Jungkook perked up from his conversation with Jeonhal, bolting to the front of the class to retrieve his copy.

"Holy shit!" He yelled, the entire class turning to him because of his loud outburst. He turned around to them, a large smile on his lips as he looked back at their questioning eyes. "I got a 73%" He yelled loudly, proceeding to do a small happy dance.

It was no secret that Jungkook sucked at math, and the entire class was pretty familiar with him basically being a meme for being so lost all the time. The boy certainly wasn't the only one to be so surprised by the sudden raise of his grades.

The majority of the class snorted, others rolling their eyes at his dorky behavior, but whoever didn't laugh surely did when the teacher came behind him to smack his head with a rolled piece of paper.

"I know this is a first for you, Jeon Jungkook. but could you please take this outside."

He smiled sheepishly, running out of the class to wrap an arm around Jeonhal, still shouting his grade proudly, a few of his classmates congratulating him jokingly

"Yeah Yeah, i heard." The boy rolled his eyes, looking down at his own mediocre grade.

"I should tell Taehyung." He suddenly looked up, unwrapping his arm and bolting down the hallways to the lockers where Taehyung must be putting away his books and taking out his snack for the break.

He pushed through the students hastily, running as fast as he could with a large smile on his features, waving back to all the people who greeted him and finally making it to the lockers Jeonhal running close behind him.

Even through the sea of students, Jungkook managed to spot his boyfriend, who was chatting with Seokjin on one side, Namjoon on the other.

"Taehyung-ah!" He yelled, catching the attention of a few students who looked at him just in time to see him crashing into Taehyung and raising him into the air, spinning him one time.

"I passed my math test!" he said with a large smile, suppressing the need to kiss Taehyung right there, in the middle of the hallway as he let the boy down. "I got a 73%"

Seokjin eyes widened, snatching the paper from his hand and looking at the grade in disbelief, Taehyung who was next to him smiled softly, letting out a small chuckle.

"Good job." he smiled, raising a hand to ruffle the younger's hair, messing up the black locks.

"Damn Kooks." Seokjin scoffed. "Didn't know you had it in you."

Jungkook glared at him as he snatched his paper back, swearing he would frame it in his room for the rest of his life and making Namjoon and Taehyung giggle (Of course they couldn't relate, having a 70% was borderline disappointing to them.)

The four friends walked down the hall, being joined by Hoseok and Jimin as they made their way to the vending machines.

"Wanna go on a date to celebrate?" Jungkook mumbled with a small smile, carefully noting Taehyung's eye wasn't bloated anymore, though he still had a little bit of bruising under it.

"Sure." Taehyung smiled back, shooting an arrow through the younger's heart.

Behind them, Namjoon and Seokjin were left alone between the two couples, awkwardly glancing out at each other. Both of them knew the other was interested by hearing it from Taehyung but didn't know they knew as well.

"Taehyung told me you're really good in english." Seokjin said, uncaristicly nervous as he scratched the back of his head. "Maybe you could help me out?"

Namjoon smiled, just as nervously.

"Sure."

And behind them, Hoseok and Jimin looked at their interactions with questioning eyes.

"is it me, or are they hitting on each other?" Hoseok whispered as he bent down to whisper near Jimin's ear.

"Who would've thought Seokjin was so bad at flirting?" Jimin answered with a small mocking smile, enjoying seeing his hyung so flustered and printing the memory to be able to tease him later.