cinq

"You really should learn how to do makeup." Seokjin sighed as Hoseok entered their class, a large smile on his face as he sat in the seat next to him.

The two had rejoiced to know they would be in the same class again. Their personalities matched nicely, the two being named "the inferno duo" by most of  their teachers because of how loud they got when they started one of their laughing fits.

Seokjin eyed Hoseok's neck, a small hickey visible on the side of it, making sure his stare was obvious.

Hoseok rolled his eyes

"It's fine, I think Jimin likes marking his territory" he said, making Seokjin fake a gag.

"Ew, nasty child." He said, taking his baby pink pencil case out of his bag.

Hoseok laughed.

"Not as nasty as your best friend, I swear that kid is more sexually active than I am." The younger said, not paying attention to their teacher coming in.

Seokjin chuckled, it was true that Jungkook was quite the lady killer, despite being so shy around them as a kid.

He felt like Jungkook slept with woman because it helped his self esteem, and also as little challenge against himself, to see how many woman he could sleep with.

Yet he had noticed the slight change in Jungkook's attitude lately.

He seemed to have lost interest in girls over the past few months, not talking about any new adds to his list.

Even when they were with the rest of the boys, he didn't join into the the conversation about the hot cheerleaders anymore, and when asked about any of them he would just shrug and seem a lot less interested than before.

And that, in Seokjin's eyes, could only mean one of two things.

Either Jungkook found out he wasn't actually that sexually attracted to girls, making him either gay or bisexual, or he had a crush.

Though now that he voiced it out in his head, Seokjin realised it could be both.

As their science teacher kept on blabbering about some laws of chemistry Seokjin couldn't bother to be interested in, his mind continued to wander.

He turned his head, looking at the second years having physical education in the field, then noticing it was Jungkook's class when he recognised the boy and Jimin chatting away before it was their turn to run.

Seokjin tried making a list of possible suspects who could be Jungkook's crush.

Jungkook was usually pretty open about his feelings to him, so if Jungkook hadn't told him it either ment it was someone with whom he couldn't be, or didn't want to be seen with.

A light bulb lit up in Seokjin's mind as he saw his younger best friend fool around with his classmate.

Could Jungkook have a crush on Jimin?

Seokjin looked over to Hoseok, who was innocently taking his notes.

It made sense in a way, Jungkook had a crush on Jimin and didn't want to say anything as to not hurt their group dynamic.

He looked back down at the two, before his eyebrows furrowed.

It was Jungkook's turn to run, alongside two of his classmates Seokjin didn't recognise.

Upon further inspection, he did recognise one of them, though he didn't know his name.

He had seen him in his apartment building a few times and also around the hallways.