trois

"I swear i get grossed out every time i see you do that." Jimin looked at Hoseok dip a fry in his chocolate milkshake, questioning his life choices that had led to him dating such a person.

The four best friends were currently at their local Junk Food restaurant, sitting at a booth of four near the window, not paying attention  to the pouring rain.

"Haters gonna hate." Hoseok teased as he popped yet another fry coated in milkshake, shaking his face in front of Jimin's as to gross him even more, making him lean his face away with disgust.

Jungkook, who sat opposite Hoseok, also judged his friend, because as much as he loved Hoseok, he just couldn't bare seeing such an offense against milkshakes and french fries. Seokjin who sat next to him also shook his head, sipping onto his soda.

"You deserve to be thrown out in the rain." Jungkook mumbled between two mouthfuls of  french fries.

"Jungkook, i don't judge when you eat girls' faces." Hoseok retaliated, Jimin laughing next to him at the sudden attack against Jungkook's sexuality.

"What does that have to do with you eating french fries with milkshake?" The youngest chuckled out, biting out of his burger.

"I agree with Hoseok, girls are gross." Jimin said, stealing a few fries from his boyfriend's plate.

"I second that." Seokjin joined in.

Jungkook sighed, why were all his friends suddenly against him?

"I don't go judging you for liking boys." He mumbled.

"That's because you're bi." Hoseok snorted as if it were the most obvious fact, the rest of the table following in his laughter.

"Who said that?" Jungkook whined, kicking Hoseok's leg under the table lightly, still getting a huge reaction of pain from the other.

He hadn't planned on coming out to his friends this early, he feared that they would be a little too confident about it and tell the entire school about his liking for both boys and girls.

How did they even know in the first place?

"You have posters of BigBang members shirtless in your room, kook. There's no way you'd be straight." It was now Seokjin's turn to be hit by a very flustered Jungkook.

"I took those down;" He mumbled. "And that's just plain stereotypical;"

"Yeah, only when you first started hooking up with girls," Jimin teased from his side of the table, licking his greasy fingers with a sly smile. "Which was like, last year."

Jungkook decided to give up. If his friends had known all along about his sexuality and never told a soul, he didn't see why they would suddenly start know.

"But to be honest, i'm surprised you aren't gay. I mean, we all are, and that was pretty unlikely, i thought we'd go against the odds all the way." Seokjin said, and he did have a point.

Seokjin and Jungkook had known each other for years, even before they even realised they had an interest in other guys, it was already unlikely for neither of them to be straight, and yet in the beginning of high school, they meet yet another set of gays.

"Besides, you hardly ever spoke to girls before, though now you have a new girlfriend every week." he quickly added.

Jungkook took a sip of his soda, rolling his eyes.

"they aren't girlfriends, just hookups."

The table laughed, irritating Jungkook greatly.

"Look at you, talking like such an adult playboy." Seokjin teased, ruffling his hair and earning yet another slap from the younger.