treize

"Taehyung, are you just going to ignore the fact that you're being abused by your parents?" Jungkook said, feeling more and more frustrated as he paced around the room, Taehyung taking his shirt off to change into his pajamas.

"I'm not getting abused by my parents Jungkook." he said, turning to the younger calmly.

"Then what are all those bruises i see huh?"

"Listen Jungkook, you fight with your mother sometimes, right? Well my parents fight with each other, they just go a little too far, my mom's not the only one with bruises you know? My father had to go to the hospital once"

Jungkook couldn't believe it. How could Taehyung talk so normally, when his mother in the room across the haul was all bandaged up. How could he fraise it like this was just common.

"Then what about you huh?"

"I just get in the way to try and stop them, it's my fault." Taehyung shrugged, slipping on his shirt.

Jungkook stomped over to him, cupping both his cheeks in his large palms and looking into his wide, surprised eyes, nose almost touching.

"Don't you fucking dare say this is your fault Taehyung." He growled out.

"But it is." Taehyung answered. "Surely your mother has slapped you across the cheek before because you were being annoying."

"That's totally different Taehyung, my mom was just super angry and didn't think, but she apologis-"

"And what you think my parents don't apologise?"

"I never had a freaking hematoma inflicted by my parents' hands Taehyung!" Jungkook almost yelled, but he was conscious that Taehyung's mother was sleeping across the hall. "Why don't you want to admit that they are hurting you and you need to get out of here?!"

Tears started to build up in Taehyung's eyes.

"Because they're my parents damn it." He whispered, his voice cracking as he looked at Jungkook with so much pain in his beautiful eyes. "They don't argue often, we laugh too, we're happy. Sure they fight once in a while, but it's not all the time. I love them Jungkook, i don't want to leave them." he sniffled, Jungkook's heart shattering.

He slid his hands off the boys cheeks to wrap around his shoulder and push his head gently into his shoulder.

"You have to take better care of yourself, Taehyung. At least talk it out with them, don't let this continue, not only for yourself, but also for your parents. You deserve better." he said, running his hands through Taehyung's soft locks, resting his chin on the other's head and taking a wift of his vanilla shampoo.

"But do i?" He asked in Jungkook's shirt, his shoulders shaking slightly.

"Of course you do." The younger chuckled, breaking the hug to look into Taehyung's red eyes.

He looked down at him caringly, gently brushing a strand of hair out of his eyes.

Taehyung's breath caught in his throat, one last tear slipping from his eye as he looked at Jungkook's. They then fell down to his smooth lips, to which he slowly felt dragged to, his head unknowingly getting closer to close the space.

Their lips met, both of their hearts stuttering.

Taehyung felt heat pooling in his chest, sliding a hand from Jungkook's shoulder, down his back, then bringing it to the front of his body and trailing up his torso to slowly pushing him towards his bed.

The back of Jungkook's knees hit the bed, then he slowly sat onto the soft covers, Taehyung placing one of his knees on his side, the other following for him to straddle the younger, their lips still dancing as their hands touched the other.

Taehyung pulled at Jungkook's hair, making him moan breathily as the kiss broke and he leaned his head back from the pull, the older taking the opportunity to trail kisses down his neck, chills going up Jungkook's spine.

He then kissed back up to Jungkook's jaw, inching towards his ear and biting at it softly, knowing well it made him crazy.

"I want you to fuck me so hard i can't think anymore." He whispered huskily, Jungkook grabbing at his hips and pulling them closer.

"Your wish is my command, baby."

A/N:

I might write a smut for this later,

but I'm way too tired right now, so hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night :)