quatorze

"Holy damn Jungkook what the hell happened to your back?" Jimin's voice yelled in the locker room as soon as the captain took off his shirt, all the eyes darting to him.

All the boys of the P.E.class except one, gasped at the sight of his muscular back, it being lined with dark red scratch marks.

"Got attacked by a tiger." He joked, thinking of the said tiger with a small chuckle.

"Must have been tough." Another guy joked, to which some snickered.

"It was great actually." Jungkook said, eyes darting to a certain boy who was slipping his sweatpants on, noticing some of the hickeys he had left on the older's thighs, a few other guys noticing them as well.

"Woooo! Kim Taehyung got laid last night huh? Finally lost your v-card huh?"

Jungkook frowned.

"Shut up Hyunshik." Taehyung mumbled, tightening his sweatpants with a knot at his waist.

"Feisty huh?" Hyunshik joked, a few guys laughing along.

Jungkook, being done with changing anyway, walked to the scene with his sneakers in hand.

"Come on guys, leave him alone." he said, standing next to Taehyung.

The little scene caught the attention of the majority of the boys, who were now glancing at them.

"What's this? Could it be the captain of the soccer team fucked the nerd," he joked, though no one laughed this time. Jungkook was fuming, he wrapped an arm around Taehyung's waist and pulled him to his hip, taking all the boys by surprise, including Taehyung, who looked at him wide eyed.

"And what if i did, huh?" he said, lifting his chin to look down at Hyunshik in a condescending way.

The boy's eyes widened surprised, before he looked at Jungkook and Taehyung in a disgusted way.

"Ew." he grimaced, the word stabbing Jungkook right in his heart making him grip Taehyung's hip tighter.

"Wow wow wow." A voice said as it's owner made himself a way through the small crowd of boys. "Let's not judge each other by our sexualities, i'm gay, Jungkook's bi, you're straight, big deal." He said, finally making it in front of Hyunshik, placing a hand on his shoulder. "But i mean, if you got a problem against the LGBTQ+ community, i'm sure you can discuss it with the football team, we'll gladly listen to your bullshit" he said a large eye smile gracing his soft features.

Hyunshik shook his head, he knew how good of a fighter Jimin was, despite keeping a happy go lucky image and a cute appearance. Everyone knew it was basically suicide to get on his bad side. Besides, he knew very well the football team was like a family, if he were to mess with any of them, the rest of the team would plan his murder.

"Great then;" Jimin smiled again, turning around to leave. "Come on guys, the coach gets cranky when we're late."

Hyunshik glanced at Jungkook and Taehyung, who had stepped away from each other slightly, before walking outside the a to the field, the rest of the class following.

***

Whispers and side glances surrounded him, making him feel trapped. The temperature was slowly rising as they neared the end of the year, the thick air making it even harder for him to breath.

His chest stuttered every shallow breath he took, voices seeming to get louder and louder in his mind, anxiety slowly eating away his sanity, his heart beating out his unsteady chest;

"Taehyung? Are you alright?" A voice asked behind him, a large, hot, hand on his shoulder, making him feeling even more trapped and uncomfortable.

Tears were prickling at his eyes, stinging painfully as one fell to the ground from him bending over with a small gag that caught in his throat.

"Coach, can i get Taehyung to the infirmary?" Jungkook asked, hand still secure on Taehyung's shoulder.

The older stood up straight, shoulders shaking slightly as all eyes darted towards him. He didn't dare look up, but he felt a push of Jungkook's oppressing hand towards the entrance with a small whisper of encouragement.

The two made their way down the empty halls (all the students were in class), the tranquil void making Taehyung significantly less on edge, not even noticing Jungkook's hand that slid from his shoulder down his arm and to wrap around his own, lacing their fingers.

They arrived at the infirmary, that was conveniently close to the fields, Jungkook making Taehyung sit down on one of the beds, making his way to the small sink in the back of the room to get a glass of water.

"Here;" He said, handing the older the beverage.

Taehyung took it with a shaky hand, not looking up at Jungkook.

He took a few large gulps, before sighing heavily.

Jungkook was worried, he'd never seen the older lose his cool like this. It made him wonder if it was because of all the stares they had gotten during the class, making him question his choice of suggesting they were together (though they were not a couple). He raised his finger to Taehyung's chin, wanting to tilt his it up for eye contact -and a kiss- but he jerked his head to the side.

"Are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked, a small frown on his face.

Taehyung shot his head up, the darkest glare Jungkook had ever seen clouding his beautiful eyes.

"Why would i be? It's not like you outed me to the whole damn class." he snapped, voice far from his usual soft and silky smooth tone, taking Jungkook aback.

"So what? i should have let them bully you?" He asked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"i'm not a damsel in distress Jungkook, stop trying to save me." retorted, placing the glass on the ground.

"What's the problem with telling people anyway?" Jungkook asked, making Taehyung scoff and look at him with a mocking smile.

"You tell me! Weren't you the one who said we should keep this a secret?! I'm not dense Jungkook, I know you were embarrassed of being seen with 'the nerd'," he made air quotes. "What changed huh?"

By now they were full on yelling at each other, Taehyung standing up to shove Jungkook slightly, and if Jungkook wasn't worried for their relationship and Taehyung's wellbeing he would have definitely found it hot. But this was serious, he was arguing for the first time with Taehyung and he could feel himself getting more and more angry.

He would definitely say something he would regret.

A/N:

hey guys!

No one really commented on the last chapter so I just wanted to ask if you're getting bored of this story?

I kind of need validation I'm sorry.

(Also just a reminder that comments are highly appreciated )

Oh and oops, drama :)