dix huit

It was now the end of the school day, Jungkook didn't have football practice today and his mother wouldn't be home for some time so he decided to go check out the dance club.

Hoseok and Jimin were both in it, and the teacher didn't mind Jungkook joining once in a while, he was a nice kid and he enjoyed dancing with the others so he was always welcomed.

"Hey Jungkook!" Hoseok greeted him as soon as he stepped foot into the large studio, a few people perking up and smiling or waving his way. Jimin was talking to the teacher about some move he couldn't get right, all the students already pretty sweaty. "You joining us today?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head with a small smile.

"Nah man, just came by to say hello." he answered, running a hand to his hair that was starting to grow pretty long. "I have to go to the art club."

Hoseok cocked his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows.

"The art club?" As he asked, Jimin came by with a smile and wrapped an arm around Hoseok's waist, the other's arm going to rest on his shoulder.

"Taehyung's in the art club." Jimin said with a small smirk on his thick lips, looking at Jungkook knowingly.

"Oh!" Hoseok's smile mirrored Jimin's.

"yeah, erm... i'm going to talk to him." He said, eyes going to look at his indoor shoes shyly.

Hoseok and Jimin chuckled, then looking at each other and silently busting some uwu's at just how soft Taehyung made their little maknae.

"You go get your man." Hoseok smiled, detaching himself from Jimin to place both of his arms on Jungkook's shoulders, then spinning him around for him to face the door and push his forward slightly.

"You got this Kooks." Jimin added, slapping Jungkook's butt playfully, earning a slap on his shoulder and a glare from the younger, who then walked back out of the studio to head to the art class.

The halls were pretty empty after school, though he did greet a few people who also seemed to be getting to their own clubs on the way to Taehyung's.

He knew the art club wasn't very popular, mainly because people prefered sports, and the members weren't obligated to be present at every single class so he hoped Taehyung would be there.

Getting there quicker than expected, he took a deep breath after a lot of pep talking in his head and slid the door open, peeking inside.

The room was almost empty, only a boy sitting on the in middle of the room, orange rays of sunshine peeking through the white curtains. He took a few steps forward, noticing with much disappointment that the guy was not Taehyung, but a nerdy third year he didn't know the name of.

"Excuse me?" he asked, getting the attention of the boy, who turned around, only to knock out a small cup of water on the floor while doing so.

He cursed, getting out his chair to fetch a cloth from the sink that was in the back of the class and get on his knees to clean the mess, then looking back at Jungkook, his thick rimmed glasses falling slightly to the side.

"Yes? Can i help you?" he asked, voice a lot deeper than Jungkook would have expected.

"i'm looking for Kim Taehyung, do you know where i could find him?" He asked, getting closer and bending down to pick the cup up and place it back on the desk.

"Thanks, and uh, who are you exactly? why are you looking for Taehyung?" He asked, looking at Jungkook up and down with an untrusting gaze.

"I'm Jungkook, um, nice to meet you." He said, cringing at how awkward this was, he just wanted to find Taehyung and try to fix things.

"Namjoon." the other said, placing the cloth back in the sink but still not seeming very at ease next to the younger.

"I'm uh, Taehyung's friend? I have to talk to him." He said, running a hand through his hair to try and ease his tense body.

"He'll be back, he went to get some more charcoal for his project;" He said, sitting back at his seat in front of the small canvas, Jungkook got closer to peek at his drawing, eyes widening at the sight.

"Is that Kim Seokjin?" He asked, a small smile forming at his lips.

"erm, y-yeah?" Namjoon answered awkwardly, a small blush forming at his cheeks.

"It looks good, just like him." Jungkook said, standing back up straight and nodding his head, honestly a little impressed. "what was the assignment?"

Namjoon got back to painting the red of Seokjin's lips with his acrylic paint (Jungkook knew what it was because of the smell, he was familiar with since he liked to draw and paint as well.)

"Beauty, that was the prompt." he said.

Jungkook's smile widened.

"And you drew Seokjin?" he asked with a small chuckle.

Namjoon seemed to take it the wrong way, because he stopped painting to look down at his lap with a gloomy stare, the younger figured it was probably because he was embarrassed and/or scared of being criticised or judged.

"That's cute." He quickly added, "I can set you up with him if you'd like, he's my childhood friend."

The artist didn't look up from his lap.

"That won't be necessary." He said, a sad smile on his lips. "I doubt Seokjin would be gay, and he would never like me."

Jungkook laughed.

"Oh trust me, Seokjin is the most flamboyant gay i know." he smiled, placing an arm on Namjoon's shoulder. "Besides, i think he would be very flattered if he saw this painting."

Namjoon looked up to him with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"Thanks Jungkook." He smiled, before looking over at the canvas that was place opposite his own. "You should check that painting by the way, Taehyung drew it."

Jungkook looked at him questionably, before taking the few steps to stand in front of it, being greeted with a sight that made his breath hitch.

It was a sketch of a boy, laying down on a bed with his arm over the covers that went up to his chest, revealing the strong muscles of his naked arm, the other resting on the pillow, next to his face. Though the rest of his upper body was hidden by the covers. His neck was painted with hickeys, adam's apple drawn with a lot of detail, his face was resting on the pillow, cheek slightly squished against it.

He looked tranquil, his mouth hung slightly open and eyes closed, hair sticking up in every direction cutely.

With a more observant eye at the beautiful artwork, Jungkook was able to recognise himself in the drawing, his unique lips, the mole under his bottom lip, his piercings...

His heart beat faster.

Was he Taehyung's representation of Beauty?

A/N:

hey guys!

This chapter is a little late but let's just ignore that :))

I got Namjoon in the mix (sorry it took so long)

Also, just to give you a little heads up,
I'll post another chapter later today, but after that,

I'll be away for 2 weeks.

I'm really sorry for the short hiatus, but I won't have access to any sort of technology so no wattpad.

But I will be back after those 2 weeks,  worry not, this story will have an end,

so please don't forget me!