sept

The end of the day rolled by quite fast, though Jungkook had soccer practice, so the pair couldn't go home until later in the afternoon.

They had agreed to meet at the school gate at 6:00pm, Jungkook would be back from his practice and Taehyung would be back from his study session at the school library.

Jungkook was currently at his locker, listening to Jimin's constant banter about meeting Hoseok's best friend, Yoongi, and how much of an asshole to him he had been.

"I swear, i have never met someone so rude before, no wonder the dude has no friends."

Jungkook simply nodded to whatever he said, sometimes asking a vague question to keep the conversation going.

Jimin was also in the soccer team, he played as their trust worthy goal keeper. Though he was pretty short, he had extremely good reflexes and was very fast and light on his feet, which internally balanced out his lack of height. It was pretty hard to score against him.

His boyfriend, Hoseok, was also a very good element of the team. He was just skilled at defence, only a few select players could manage to dribble past him.

"And so then i- Hobi!" Jimin suddenly erupted in a squeal, then running towards the entrance of the locker rooms where his boyfriend stood, smiling at them.

Beside him was Seokjin, who didn't play soccer, though he assisted every practices as their water boy and manager. He would be the one to track their progression as well as organise friendly games against other schools and also treat the light wounds (basically, he was the team's trusty mom).

"Hey babe." Hoseok greeted the shorter with a chaste peck on his plump lips, Jungkook and Seokjin rolling their eyes.

"Keep it for the bedroom." Jungkook muttered.

"Look who's talking," Seokjin teased. "You're the one who always has a girl at his arm."

Jungkook was about to protest when Jimin turned around from Hoseok and spoke up before he would.

"Actually, i haven't seen him around anyone except his friends lately." He elbowed Hoseok as they looked at Jungkook with a knowing smirk, those two always seemed like they were up to no good.

"Could it be the fuckboy fell for someone?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and pushed passed them to the locker rooms.

***

Seokjin whistled.

"Alright kids gather around!" He yelled in his high pitched voice, the twenty students who had been chatting around in the field quickly jogging up to him.

"The coach isn't here so we will only play a few games and workout, starting with five laps. Come on let's get moving!" Jungkook said to his teammates before he started running, the others following with grunts of disapproval.

"This captain is such a monster." Leehwan muttered behind him, his twin following closely.

"Tell me about it." Leechul muttered.

Jungkook didn't pay attention to the comment, if anything, it flattered him.

Thanks to him and some other new players like Jimin and Hoseok or the Lee-twins (as they were called), the team had been stronger than it had been in the past five years. They had already won two tournaments, and they didn't show any sign of stopping.

Once their laps were completed, they warmed up together, then working out their muscles with the various exercises Jungkook presented to them.

"I swear to god!" Jeonhal groaned. "When is coach coming back, practice is easier with him than with the captain."