Trente et un

For all of you who didn't read the last chapter, basically Taehyung and Jungkook had sex the bathrooms of their school, but Taehyung's came on his shirt by accident. They then go back to the school gate but it's locked so they have to climb over it to escape.

!TRIGGER WARNING! This chapter contains domestic violence, if that triggers you I would advise you to skip this chapter entirely and read the summary at the beginning of the next one.

Take care of yourselves!

"Why are you home so late?!" His mother yelled as soon as he stepped foot into his appartement. "I called but you didn't answer did you know how worried I was?!"

Taehyung looked down, gripping the strap of his bag.

When he and Jungkook had finally climbed up the gate, as per usual they had walked to the younger's house first because he lived closer to the school, then Jungkook had kissed him goodbye promising he would study and gave him his bag back for Taehyung to continue the way alone.

Now here he was, back to reality as his mother yelled at him for getting her worried.

"Yah! Why are you yelling at the poor kid?" His father asked as he stepped into the small hall.
"He's seventeen, he can manage himself."

"Look at him!" His mother roared. "He wasn't even late because he over studied at the library! He was with a girl."

She grabbed the collar of his shirt tightly, pulling him closer to them and ripping the first few buttons off the fabric to reveal his neck, the small plastic remains falling on the wooden floorings.

"What a fucking embarrassment looking at you like this! With your hair messy and fucking hickeys on your neck! Do you have no shame?!"

"Don't talk to him like that, Jesus." His father sighed, rolling his eyes.

She whipped around, eyes almost red.

"Excuse me?! Weren't you the one saying you would kill him only a few weeks ago?!" She shoved him, Taehyung's letting out a tired sigh.

He'd spent a long day at school of teachers pressuring them to study for exams, then babysitting Jungkook at the library and having sex in a bathroom. He was just tired and he wanted to go to his room and rest.

But here he was, between his parents who were yelling at each other because of him.

"I was angry! I apologised!" He defended, slowly getting angry as well.

"Well I'm angry now. Just look at him!" She yelled, throwing a hand his way.

"Oh my god Taehyung what is that on your shirt!" His father roared, grabbing his shoulder and taking his already ruined shirt in his fist.

"That's your uniform that we worked hard to buy you fucking disrespectful kid!" He yelled, so close to Taehyung's face he could feel the spit on his cheek.
"Why would you stain yourself like that fucking Christ! I bet it's sperm! It is, isn't it?"

"Look at him when he's talking to you." His mother snapped as she stood behind the scene, her arms crossed.

Taehyung slowly raised his eyes to meet the glare of his father before his head was snapped to the side with a strong punch to his lip.

"Don't look at me in the eyes! Lower your fucking gaze!"

Taehyung sighed, lowering his eyes.

"Don't you dare give me attitude, boy!" His father yelled, landing another punch at his lip and tearing his skin with the stone of his ring.

"I bet it isn't even his." His mother piped in, kicking his leg with her slipper as if to urge him to speak.

Taehyung kept his gaze fixated on his shoes, not daring to look up.

"Oh my god." She sighed in disbelief.

"Taehyung! Did you... did you?... with another man?! That does it!" His father roared, kneeing his stomach and knocking all the air out of his lungs.

"Tell me she's wrong!" He yelled as he continued to hit his son. "Tell me you didn't."

Taehyung could only let the hits land, his father punching him like he had never before.

His parents had never teamed up against him, it was always one of them, with the other defending him and causing a fight between the two, then he would try to stop it and accidentally get hit.

He fell to the floor, eyes blurry as he looked at his parents fire eyes.

"Get up!" His mother yelled as she stepped forward to kick his gut and sending him falling down even more, hitting his head against the floor harshly.

"Come on boy!" His father joined in, kicking his thigh.

Taehyung protected his head as the hits fell upon his body, his father leaning down and straddling his hips and beating him up like he would if they had been in a rink.

"Get up!" The both yelled, once they were both standing.

He slowly rolled to his front, shakily getting up to his knees and using the wall to help him stand.

"Fucking pathetic." His mother whispered.

"Come on, boy! Get a sponge and clean the fucking blood, I don't even want to see you anymore." His father said, pushing his head backwards and walking away with a bunch of curse words.

His mother was still standing in front of him, looking down at him with dark eyes.

"I'm disappointed in you."

As much as all his limbs hurt from getting hit, and as much as his mouth tasted like blood, as shaky as his legs were; nothing, could compete to the pain he felt in his heart when his mother walked away without a blink of regret.

He knew then, this was one time his parents would not apologies for their deeds.