Trente cinq

A/N: 

hey guys! 

sorry i haven't updated in a while but wirter's block decided to say hello, but if you have any suggestions, they are always welcome to help with updating more :) 

Also wtf this story reahced 23k reads!!

 like i leave you for five days and you make the reads blow up from like 15k to 23k?! 

Thank you so much!!

"Come live with me?"

Taehyung abruptly broke the kiss, both his hands raising to Jungkook's chest to put some distance between them, meeting the younger's gaze with question marks in them. Realising he was serious by the deep look in his doe eyes, he looked away, eyes focusing on the cupboard next to them.

"I don't know Jungkook." He sighed, raising one of his hands to fidget with the wound on his mouth, nervously picking at the dried blood before Jungkook gently wrapped a hand around his slim wrist, guiding his hand away. "You haven't asked your mother, and we'd need to have my parent's permission, and-"

The poor highschooler broke into a nervous ramble, Jungkook looking at him intently as he spurted random excuses that came to his mind. He sighed, running a hand through his hair and cutting Taehyung off.

"You can say no, Taehyung." He said softly.

The older cut his ramble, finally looking at him in the eye with a worried gaze. He took a sharp breath, parting his lips as if to object, but he didn't find the words to and closed his mouth again looking down.

"I'm sorry Kookie. I just don't think it's a good idea for us to live together for now."

Jungkook nodded, recognising it was maybe a little rash of him to ask Taehyung to live with him out of the blue. He stroked Taehyung's cheek softly, his warm hand and soft touch sending chills through the other's body.

"It's fine i understand. But... but please move out from your parents. It doesn't have to be with me, why don't we ask Seokjin? He's right next door and he has a spare room he doesn't use."

Taehyung gulped visibly, his adam's apple bobbing, then he looked up to Jungkook with his beautiful dark eyes and nodded slowly.

Happy to have come to an agreement, Jungkook smiled, slipping his large warm hand in Taehyung's and leading them both out of the kitchen, and to Seokjin's living room, where the boy was on his phone.

"Hey boys." He said with a smile.

Taehyung smiled weekly, Jungkook squeezing his hand to reassure him.

"Hyung?" he asked nervously, looking at his boyfriend for support and taking a deep breath when he smiled and gave a nod. "Could I... could i live with you, please?"

Seokjin smiled a warm smile, standing up and walking to the two. He raised his hand, apparently a little too fast for Taehyung who flinched slightly, but Seokjin only placed his hand softly on the top of Taehyung's head, stroking his hair reassuringly.

"Of course you can, Taehyung-ah." He smiled.

Taehyun nodded gratefully, Jungkook smiling widely at him.

The soft moment was interrupted by the deafening sound of Jungkook's ringtone, blaring out "Bang Bang Bang" through the otherwise quiet room.

Soekjin sighed judgingly, holding the bridge of his nose as he shook his head, mumbling at Jungkook to change his ringtone.

The younger ignored him and picked up the phone, answering after telling the two it was his mother.

"Get home kook-ah." His mother's voice sounded before he could even greet her. "I made lamb skewers."

And with that, she hung up, knowing well that was enough to get her son home. She was right, because Jungkook shoved his phone in his pocket and looked at the two others with a sheepish smile.

"Well! I'll be on my leave." He said cheekily.

"Sangmin made skewers didn't she?" Seokjin and Taehyung both deadpanned at the same time, their words almost matching.

"Yup, bye!"" He smiled one last time, blowing a kiss at Taehyung and running away, slamming the door.

He ran down the hallway to the elevator, not at all looking at where he was going and slamming into someone as the turned the corner.

"Oh god i am so sorry!" He said as he looked up to whoever he had bumped into with distressed eyes. "Oh hello Mrs Kim."

The short haired woman was dusting her pencil skirt, probably on her way back from work, she had been carrying some groceries that were now sprawled on the floor.

Despite his dislike for the woman, he still smiled politely and bent down to catch the few oranges that had fallen from her bag.He stood back up shortly, handing her the plastic bag with a polite smile.

"I'm sorry i wasn't looking at where i was going." He said.

Mrs Kim only looked at him coldy, her red lip twitching slightly in what seemed like a flash of disgust, but she quickly replaced it with a pinched smile of her own.

"It's fine, Jungkook." She said, spitting out his name like it hurt her tongue to even say it. "Have you seen Taehyung perhaps? he hasn't come home since yesterday night."

"I haven't seen him since school, Mrs Kim." He lied. "He seemed all beat up i think i might call the police if he doesn't." He smiled innocently.

Mrs Kim's smile however, dropped coldly, her eyes narrowing at him menacingly.

"Stay out of it, kid." She spat dryly.

"I won't." He answered just as dryly. "In fact, my mother is a lawyer and i think she might get into it as well."

Mrs Kim rolled her eyes, running a hand through her almost shaved head.

"Kids these days." She mumbled through her teeth, dodging him as she snatched the groceries from his hands and walked away, her heels clicking on against the floorings. "They just can't stay out of adults business."