vingt sept

The couple slowly walked towards the lockers, both of them exchanging their indoor shoes for sneakers. Students still roamed the hallways, but it was mostly people who, like Taehyung and Jungkook, hand just finished their club activities.

Since the two had started dating a few days ago, Jungkook had given up on ignoring Taehyung in school and now spent most of his time with him. People had noticed Taehyung getting closer to their group of friend in general, but no one really cared if he hung out with Jungkook specifically.

"Don't worry about Jimin, I'm sure he'll be fine." Taehyung said as the two walked out of the school gates. He'd noticed how the younger had been slightly grim since his practice, not as flirty as usual.

He brought his hand up to rub against Jungkook's shoulder, also taking the opportunity to slip his practice bag off the younger and carry it himself.

"I can carry that you know." Jungkook said, though he now had a huge cheeky smile on his shiny face.

Taehyung shrugged, both of them stepping out of the school gates.

"It's fine i got it, you've been running around for the past few hours, you deserve a break"

His boyfriend nodded, continuing his way forward, though his smile remained. The sun was now low in the sky, casting hues of light pink and orange across the thin clouds. The weather was still pretty warm despite it being a little past 6pm. but the temperature had definitely gone down compared to the rest of the day.

The streets weren't very busy in the neighbourhood, and the weather was nice so people walked on the street casually, enjoying the less extreme temperatures.

The couple arrived on a small crossroad, a white food truck with a funky crepe mascot over it's top parked on the curb.

"What would you like?" Jungkook asked as they stood in line, eyeing the menu. He ran a hand through his greasy hair, catching the eye of a few younger classmen across the street.

"I don't know." He mumbled, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's waist loosely. "What about you?"

Jungkook hummed, shifting his weight to one leg and tapping his chin commercially as he inspected the menu. He didn't take notice in the small skinship Taehyung had initiated unconsciously.

"I think i'll take a crepe, with lemon slices, kiwi and whipped cream."

Taehyung snorted, looking over at the younger with a small smile and a raised eyebrow.

"What is it with you and sour food." He joked, making Jungkook giggle. "I guess i just like it. But what are you taking?"

The older let the hand that was around Jungkook's waist fall back to his side, the other racking through his hair and unknowingly making Jungkook, who was staring at him, lick his lips.

"I think i'll take one with red berries and chocolate, also with whipped cream."

Jungkook nodded, turning the the woman inside the truck who smiled at the both of them as if to encourage them to order. Once their order was placed they both walked away to make space for the next customers, Jungkook sitting down on the curb under the shade of a tree and Taehyung staying up to keep watch for their order.

As per usual, the younger didn't miss any opportunity to check the other out, detailing his entire body with meticulous care, as if to print it out inside his mind.

Taehyung was standing with both hands in his pockets, shoulders leaned back and hips slightly forward. His short sleeved button up shirt was tucked into his dark slacks, marking his thin waist well and complimenting his slim legs and broad shoulders.

His face was pretty neutral, though Jungkook had noticed that his features were less harsh. For example he no longer had dark circles under his eyes like before and his skin was a lot less pale.

Jungkook also noticed he had put on some weight, which suited him well. When they had first started hooking up, Taehyung was so thin his ribs were easily visible and his arms looked like they would snap any second, but now he seemed to have a lot more meat on his bones, and had the cutest tummy Jungkook could ever ask for.

"You're hot." he blurted out to Taehyung, looking up at his face to see the surprised morph on his features.

His eyes widened slightly, before his cheeks reddened and a small, shy smile pulled at his rosy cheeks.

"Thanks?" He giggled slightly, making Jungkook swoon. "You too."

Another wide smile broke out on Jungkook's face, revealing his pearly teeth and making his eyes skint slightly. He'd noticed Taehyung was very bad at taking compliments, and got shy when he was told one straightforwardly.

"You have a cute, bunny smile." Taehyung said, ruffling Jungkook's hair cutely, before the younger took his hand, wrapping his fingers around Taehyung's index.

"Well you have a cute boxy grin." He smiled softly, their hands swinging between them as he stayed seated and Taehyung stood in front of him.

"You think it's cute?" Taehyung asked. "Usually people find it weird."

Jungkook frown.

"Who said that? I'll beat them up." He said, only half joking.

Taehyung snorted, ruffling Jungkook's hair with his other hand.

"One kiwi lemon, and on red berries?" Yelled the lady in the truck, Taehyung letting Jungkook's hand go with a small smile to go get their crepes.

He paid for both, took one in each hand before getting back to finally join Jungkook, sitting next to him under the shade of the large cherry tree.

He handed the younger his crepe, both putting all their bags in a small pile in front of them and eating silently, enjoying the weather but wishing it could be a little colder.

Jungkook handed Taehyung his crepe wordlessly, the other taking it and handing him his own, both of them tasting the other's choice of toppings.

As with the smoothies, Taehyung raised his shoulders as he squeezed his eyes shut tightly, Jungkook laughing next to him.

"Too sour." he said, shaking his head, giving Jungkook his crepe back and retrieving his own.

"Like my soul." He joked, taking a savage bite out of his crepe, Taehyung bursting out in laughter next to him, his boxy smile on full view.

Jungkook had to retain the urge to just kiss him right there, but a lot of people were around the food truck including some from their school, and he knew Taehyung didn't like PDA, and he respected that fact.

"I really want to kiss you right now." He mumbled, looking at Taehyung softly.

The older turned to him, surprised in his eyes. He looked around slowly, before leaning over to place the most chaste kiss on Jungkook's lips, turning back to his crepe right after.

Jungkook was now the one to be surprised, looking over to his lover with sparkly eyes.

"Now i want to kiss you even more." He said with a cheesy grin, Taehyung pushing him slightly.

"Shut up." He mumbled, cheeks pink.

A/N: 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K !!!