vingt-deux

"What are you looking at?" Taehyung asked, his deep voice music to Jungkook's ears.

"You." He simply answered.

Taehyung chuckled, reaching under the sweater to scratch his stomach and unknowingly flashing his tummy and the waistband of his boxers to Jungkook.

"What's up with you being so romantic all of a sudden?" He teased, the younger then pulling him closer by hooking a finger in the waistband of his loose pants.

"I don't know." He mumbled, looking up at Taehyung with doe eyes, the older running a hand through his hair and pushing his black locks back. "I'm kind of over the whole 'i'm hiding my feelings for you not to freak you out' kind of thing."

Taehyung snorted, Jungkook having lost count of the number of times he was graced with his boyfriend's adorable smile.

"How long have you been 'hiding your feelings' for?" he asked, eyes focused on Jungkook's lips as his hand dropped down the side of Jungkook's face to play with his hoop earrings (that he always got scolded for in school, if he whore more than one earing on each ear, which he did most of the time, having three piercings on each ear)

"Don't remember, it kind of came gradually i guess." he answered, also detailing the other's face with a soft gaze.

He wanted Taehyung to kiss him, really badly, but the older didn't seem to be planning on making a move, so he took the matter into his own hands (like he usually did), placing both of his large hands on Taehyung's hips and pulling him onto his lap.

It didn't seem to bother the older in the slightest, simply getting comfortable straddling Jungkook, both arms loosely around his neck.

The younger glanced down at Taehyung's lips, as if giving a heads up, before closing the space between their lips in a sweet kiss.

"Boys!" A loud yell made both of them jolt in surprise, "Dinner's ready!"

Taehyung cleared his throat, getting off Jungkook's lap and going over to the door, Jungkook following behind him.

"So how was school kids?" The young mother asked as she set the large, fuming pot on the table, the couple sitting next to each other across from her.

"Was fine. I got a 49% in math." Jungkook said, handing his mother Taehyung's bowl as she took the large ladle to pour a large amount of curry in it, the adding a side of white rice.

"Well, you're slowly getting there Kook." She teased, her son's results in math had always been alarming, in fact, they were in most subjects but she didn't worry too much because she wasn't the best of students in high school either. "Why don't you ask Taehyung to tutor you, you have good grades, don't you Tae?"

"Thank you, Sangmin." Taehyung said as he took his bowl back, "And yes, i could tutor you if you'd like." he turned to face Jungkook. "And finals are coming in a few months so you better start working hard or you might not pass."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the idea of working for school, but then again when he thought about studying with Taehyung it made it sound a lot less painful.

"Sure, i guess?" He smiled weakly, not sure what he was getting himself into.

"Are you staying for breakfast tomorrow?" Sangmin asked with a smile, pushing a strand of her short black hair behind her ears.

"Yeah! we're going to get haircuts tomorrow." Jungkook butted in, Taehyung just nodding along.

"That's nice, i might come with you, if you don't mind. I think i may need a trim myself." She said, ruffling her hair.

"Mom you should dye your hair too." Jungkook suddenly said, eyes widening with his words as if the revelation had just dawned upon him.

"What colour?" she asked, Taehyung surprised she wasn't even denying the request.

"purple." he blurted out. "Lavender purple."

Jungkook and his mother both turned their faces to gaze at Taehyung, who usually wasn't that comfortable with speaking up unless he was asked something. He seemed to get nervous with the stares, simply looking back down to his plate.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled. "i just like that colour, and i think it would suit you well."

Sangmin smiled  reassuringly, serving Taehyung some water.

"Well then, Lavender purple it is." Sangmin smiled, Taehyung chuckling weakly as well, relieved he hadn't stepped too far.

The rest of the dinner went pretty smoothly, with Taehyung helping Sangmin do the dishes and listening to her complain about how lazy Jungkook was at helping her with the house duties, telling him to change that about him and making Taehyung chuckle.

The couple then went ahead to make some popcorn as Sangmin set up the new episode of the K-drama that had just aired on the large TV. Then they all gathered under a large cover on the couch, Taehyung between the two Jeons, before Sangmin pressed play.

"What's happening exactly?" Taehyung leaned over to ask Jungkook, who had tied his hair into a ponytail on the top of his head in the stupidest of ways to have his hair out of his eyes.

"So this is a show about a woman who's super strong and gets hired as a bodyguard for this dude. But see the girl's friend is a police officer, so we also follow a whole serial kidnapper situation. Right now the two are at the beach for some reason and, they've been beating around the bush for a while, but i think something's about to happen."

Taehyung nodded, looking on the other side to Sangmin, who also had her hair in a ponytail, looking very immersed in the scene of Minhyuk, the male lead, drawing a semi heart on the sand.

"Isn't he handsome." She sighed, throwing a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

Taehyung looked back at the screen, nodding, he was pretty attractive.

"He has weird ears though, it's throwing me off." Jungkook joked from the other side of the couch, receiving a popcorn between his eyes, thrown by his mother.

"It's true though, i'm way more good looking than he is." Jungkook pouted, taking some popcorn from his own bowl.

The older boy rolled his eyes, sliding a hand under the cover to find Jungkook's.

"Yeah, yeah, you are, now can we get back to the series."

Sangmin laughed, oblivious to Jungkook's fingers lacing with Taehyung's. Though if she had glanced his way, it would have been pretty obvious judging from his red face and surprised eyes (it always got him when Taehyung initiated something).

"EEEEK" Sangmin suddenly squeaked, stuffing more and more popcorn in her face.

"It's happening! it' happening!"" Jungkook yelled from his side, squeezing Taehyung's hand tighter and thrashing around in his seat, looking intently at the two character taking a step closer to each other.

"AAAAW" Both of the Jeon's cooed at the scene of the kiss that was displayed in various different angles on screen, Taehyung being caught in the middle of their fangirling, chuckling  and enjoying this new side of Jungkook he had never known existed.

À/N:

thank you so much for 7k !!

To celebrate I have decided to do a small q&a,
where you can ask me anything and suggest things for this story.

Please don't ask questions to the character because I won't answer them, I kinda just want this to be a reader to author moment?

Anyway, I wanted to feel a little closer to you guys, so don't hesitate to share things about yourself and yeah, I hope you will ask a lot of questions for this to be fun y'a know :)