vingt

"Why are we all here again today?" Yoongi asked, cheek smushed against the palm of his hand. "And why do you look so happy?" He asked, looking over at Jimin, who sat next to Hoseok as per usual, with shit eating grins on both their faces, though Jimin's dulled down with his comment.

"I'm always happy." he said, popping a frie in his pouty mouth.

"Not when i'm here." Yoongi mumbled, making Jimin feel a tad bit guilty.

They were at their usual both, yet again, though this time they added two chairs, on either side on the table. Hoseok was already there with his boyfriend, him sitting next to the window, across from Seokjin and Jimin next to him across from Yoongi, leaving one seat next to Yoongi and another next to Jimin.

"Come on guys, they should be here soon." Hoseok beamed, bouncing his leg excitedly.

"Who's 'they'?" Seokjin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You'll see." Jimin said, a cheshire smile across his soft features.

"Oh there they are!" he then chirped, the entire table turning around to face the two remaining guests.

Yoongi's eyes widened, leaning over to Seokjin immediately.

"What's Kim Taehyung doing here?" He muttered.

Seokjin shrugged his shoulders, though he figured he knew exactly why that boy was here.

Taehyung's eyes also seemed to widen when he caught the gaze of the elder, getting very nervous and worried of how this little get together would go. He and Yoongi hadn't left on the best of turns and he didn't want to ruin the whole thing because of that.

Fortunately, Yoongi looked back at him after whispering something to Seokjin and gave him a small, reassuring smile, Taehyung mirroring that smile with a relieved sigh.

"Hey guys!" Jungkook smiled, taking a seat next to Jimin, leaving Taehyung to sit next to Yoongi.

"You look in a good mood today." Seokjin commented from his seat across the table, handing Jungkook the steak house menu with cola he always got, receiving a 'thanks' in response.

"That's because my boyfriend is here with me." He smiled wide, eyes crinkling in the cutest of ways.

"Finally Jungkook, oh my god." Seokjin sighed, though he did give his childhood friend a thumbs up with a knowing smirk.

"Congratulations guys!" Jimin chirped in his usual high pitched voice, patting Jungkook's back.

The boys all laughed around with their maknae, teasing him and making him flustered, none of them noticing how uncomfortable Taehyung felt at the end of the table.

He wasn't used to hanging out with large groups of people, and though these boys were nice, they really were a lot to handle, even more because they were already very close amongst each other.

Yoongi, who sat next to him, seemed to catch on to his nervousness.

"Boyfriend, huh?" He asked with a soft smile.

Taehyung looked over to him, worried and mostly guilty.

"I'm sorry." He muttered. "I didn't know you would be here."

Yoongi chuckled lightly, surprising Taehyung. He remembered Yoongi to be aggressive and hot headed, though the person who sat next to him seemed like the calmest one at the table.

"Hey it's okay." Yoongi pated Taehyung's shoulder. "We don't have to ignore each other because of what happened. I'm proud you were able to let someone into your life, even if it wasn't me." His voice was gentle, unlike anything Taehyung had ever heard from him. "Besides, Jungkook's a good kid, he'll take care of you better than i would have back then."

Taehyung smiled warmly, grateful Yoongi was being this kind.

"Thank you, Yoongi-hyung." He said, voice also in the same gentle tone as Yoongi. "And i don't think you were ever a bad person, you were just a little clumsy at expressing things back then."

Yoongi chuckled again, turning back to his tray and bringing an onion ring to his mouth.

"Thanks, Taehyung." He murmured, then taking a bite of the food, Taehyung nodding.

The two hadn't noticed that, amidst the chaos of Jungkook, Hoseok and Seokjin yelling at each other for whatever reason, Jimin had watched their little interaction with soft eyes, looking at Yoongi in a new light after seeing him be such a considerate person towards Taehyung, even offering the boy some onion rings and a sip of his drink.

Not that Yoongi was egotistic or anything, he just never really noticed the small things the gray haired boy did to help others.

He still hated him though, he just, wasn't really sure why anymore.

A/N: 

Hey guys! 

How have you been these last two weeks! 

I am so happy i am back, i could finally snooze and sleep in it was amazing.

 And then i open wattpad and i notice i have 3K notifs, like what?? 

Sorry i couldn't go through all of them because wattpad glitched at some point, but i tried!

 Thank you so muhc to all your lovely commets :))))

 From now on, i'll be continuing to update this daily, and i might start posting something new soon!