Change Her Fates Design

So very recently (As the time I'm writing this which is June 12, 2019 XD) we learned about Greek and Norse mythology and I think it was Norse mythology that talked about how the God's dreams could predict their futures? I don't remember even if it was like yesterday that I learned it XD

Anyway, this will be an Older Varian X Older Reader. The story is based around your nightmares and your parents had a similar nightmare that got them killed when you were young. The nightmare is about these black wolves chasing you through the woods at night, they end up killing you when you trip and fall on a root. But, will Varian be able to change that fate? (Yes I titled this after the song, don't judge me! XD)

~

You were running through the woods, black wolves chasing behind you. You had to get away but they were gaining on you. You could hear their growls and barking from behind you.

Suddenly, you tripped over a root that was sticking out of the ground. You tried getting up but your dress was caught on the same root you tripped over.

You ripped your dress but you couldn't get up in time, the wolves were right on top of you. You tried scooting away from the wolves but it was no use. One of the wolves lunged at you-

You woke up with a start. You were sweating and your heart was pounding against your chest. You looked around your room and sighed with relief. Your heart rate slowed down a bit along with your breathing, but you were still terrified about that nightmare.

Tears formed in your eyes and you pulled your knees up to your chest. That re-occurring nightmare will always be the one to haunt you for the rest of your life. You started having that nightmare after that same fate killed your parents.

You knew your fate was coming soon, maybe even now. Each night your nightmare would become more real. This night, you felt like you were actually in that nightmare. This was it, you were going to die today.

A tear rolled down your cheek and you quickly wiped it away. If today was your last, you were going to make the most out of it. You got up and put on your favorite dress, you were going to visit Queen Rapunzel. She always cheered you up.

You grabbed your satchel and headed downstairs. You didn't have anything to make for breakfast so you went outside to pick some bim berries.

You ate the berries as you walked to the kingdom, you haven't seen Rapunzel or her friends in a while so you were excited to see them again.

...

Once you got to the castle, you were led to the throne room by a guard. The guard stepped in first and said, "Queen Rapunzel, Miss (Y/N) is here to see you." He stepped aside and let you in.

"Good morning Rapunzel." You said. She smiled brightly at you and rushed over. She pulled you into a bear hug and you could barely breathe, but you just went with it.

"Its been so long (Y/N)! You should come visit more often!" She giggled. Eugene walked over and put a hand on Rapunzel's shoulder.

"I think you should stop hugging her so you can see her again." He said. Rapunzel let go of you and smiled nervously.

"Sorry! Anyway, what brings you here (Y/N)?" Rapunzel asked you. You didn't want to tell her that this will be the last time she sees you. You just replied, "I just came to see my old friends, I missed you guys a lot."

"We missed you too! Hey, how about we go to Monti's and get some treats?" Eugene asked. You and Rapunzel both smiled at each other. "Race ya there!" You took off running, Rapunzel laughed and chased after you.