I Won't Say I'm in Love

More songs I know!! But I couldn't help but do this one!! I was inspired by Thomas Sanders and his Disney mashup with this song. I have watched Hercules but I barely remember anything from it, I do remember this scene though XD
This was kind of rushed because I was trying to finish "Meeting an Alchemist (Part 4!)" But it was just taking a while so I just decided to make this for a filler. I am going to change a lot of the original scene to fit what I have planned. I hope you enjoy!

(F/Fl)= Favorite flower

~

"See you tomorrow (Y/N)!"

Varian waved goodbye to you and ran off towards his dad who had called him to come home.

You waved back of course and looked down at your (F/Fl) that Varian had given you before he left.

You had fallen in love with him, it wasn't that hard to notice. Almost everyone knew about it, but Varian seemed oblivious.

But whenever someone asked you about it, you would always deny it. You didn't want to fall in love because you didn't want to get heartbroken.

...

You sighed happily and felt butterflies in your stomach. Then you shook your head, making you fall out of your daydreamy state.

"Ugh, what is wrong with me? You'd think a girl would learn." You then got up from sitting on a bench and just started to wander around a little.

"If there's a prize for rotten judgment, I guess I've already won that."

You looked down at your flower again and hadn't noticed Rapunzel and Cassandra watching you from afar. Rapunzel whispered something into her best friends ear and Cassandra nodded.

"No man is worth the aggravation. That's ancient history -been there, done that!"

Both Cassandra and Rapunzel followed not too close behind you and you threw your flower, but Rapunzel was able to catch it.

"Who'd'ya think you're kiddin', he's the Earth and heaven to you." Rapunzel joined in and rushed up to get in front of you, placing her hands on her hips.

"Try to keep it hidden, honey, we can see right through you." Cassandra hopped in, standing next to Rapunzel and crossing her arms.

"-Oh no!" You rolled your eyes and walked away from them, but the two kept on following you.

"Girl, you can't conceal it. We know how ya feel and, who you're thinking of!" They sung in unison, trying to get in front of you again but you just walked in the other direction.

"Oh! No chance, no way! I won't say it, no no!" You crossed your arms and shook your head.

"You swoon, you sigh, why deny it, uh-oh!"

You tried to shoo them away from you but they wouldn't leave. "It's to cliche, I won't say I'm in love."

"I thought my heart had learned its lesson, it feels so good when you start out." You tried to calm your tensed state, but so many thoughts were swarming around your head. "My head is screaming 'get a grip girl!' Unless you're dying to cry your heart out! Oh!"

"You keep denying, who you are and how you're feeling. Baby, we're not buying. Hon, we saw ya hit the ceiling."

You gave up trying to get Cassandra and Rapunzel away from you, so you just stood there with your arms crossed.

"Face it like a grown-up. When ya gonna own up that ya got, got, got it bad?" Rapunzel put her hands on your shoulders and looked you in the eyes.

"Oh! No chance, no way! I won't say it, no no!" You brushed her hands off and walked away from her, but Cassandra stopped you once again.

"Give up, give in. Check the grin, you're in love!" She gestured over to Varian who was now helping his father with the garden. An adorable smile was planted on his face.

You blushed a little but looked away. "This scene won't play, I won't say I'm in love!"

"You're doin' flips. Read our lips, you're in love!"

"You're way off base, I won't say it!" You walked back over to the bench but you didn't sit down. Rapunzel and Cassandra still followed behind you.

You turned around to face them and clenched your fists. "Get off my case, I won't say it!"

Rapunzel gave you back your flower and gently pushed you down so you were sitting on the bench. "Girl, don't be proud. It's ok, you're in love."

You looked down at the flower once more and you gently ran your fingers across the petals. "Oh, at least out loud, I won't say I'm in love." You then smiled and hugged the flower to your chest.

Rapunzel squealed a little and Cassandra grabbed her arm, pulling her away from you to give you some space.

You knew that by now you would have to head home. But you looked up and saw Varian still working on the garden.

You sighed and looked down, laying your hands in your lap. "Why am I denying this? Maybe it's because of heartbreak."

You thought to yourself for a while before standing up and facing the direction Varian was standing in.

"I-I'm going to tell him first thing tomorrow morning!" You said aloud to yourself. Turning on your heals, you headed to your home.

Even if you didn't have enough courage to tell him, you would build it up somehow. No more denying that you love him.

If it ends up in heartbreak, you aren't going to sit around and cry the entire day. You had to tell him so you wouldn't have to deny your feelings anymore.

"I will say I'm in love!"

~

Tomorrow will I work on Meeting an Alchemist (Part 4!) So that it should come on the very next day. I am trying my hardest to finish it but I'm kind of messing it up for myself, mixing things up when I shouldn't.
I am determined to finish it by tomorrow so don't worry those pretty little heads of yours!

Here's the mashup I was inspired by if you want to listen to it! :D

Thomas Sanders and his friends are such good singers! XD
They fit and blended each song in there perfectly, I honestly really love it. ^w^

Thanks for reading! :3