Different Timeline

Ok, I got this idea from two things. One is from another Oneshot story (Varian X Reader). And two is from a game (Not going to say what the game is called because it's kind of weird and embarrassing for me). If you know the game, let me know in the comments so I'm not the only one X3
I will be using one of the characters from the game named Sasuke along with some of the plot of the game. Both of those things are rightfully owned by the creator of the game.
(Picture of Sasuke belongs to them as well. And yes, he is a ninja XD but he won't be in this cause I don't think it would fit well.)

Ok, I'm done now!I hope you enjoy!

Ok, I'm done now!
I hope you enjoy!

~

You were awake, but your body ached and you felt tired, making you keep your eyes shut. But wait, where were you?

You remembered walking with your older brother Sasuke in the rain when all of a sudden, lightning struck beside you two and you both blacked out. (In the game, Sasuke isn't "your" brother. In fact, he was a complete stranger when you met him. I just wanted to make him be your brother in this XD)

Now you opened your eyes, but when the light flooded your vision, it made you cover your face.

You groaned and sat up, now opening your eyes again and this time the light didn't hurt your eyes.

When you looked around, you saw that you were in a field, alone. Wait, where was Sasuke?

It was no longer night time and it was no longer raining. But you wondered how you got to an open field when you were once in a city.

"Sasuke?" You called out, hoping your brother would respond. But no one called back to you.

You stood up, dusting your clothes off and looked around again in hopes of finding someone who could help.

But there was no one in sight. You sighed and decided to start walking, maybe you would bump into Sasuke by chance.

"Sasuke? Where are you?" You called out again as you walked through a small forest, you would often walk backward and look around in case he would approach you from behind.

Walking backward once again, you hadn't noticed a small cliff behind you. You took a step back and your foot slipped.

"Woah!!"

As you were about to fall, something caught you and pulled you back to stop you.

"Careful there! You should watch where you're going next time."

Steadying your balance, you looked up hoping that voice would belong to Sasuke. But you were wrong, the voice belonged to a boy, about your age. He had black hair with an odd blue streak running through his bangs. And on top of his head, he wore goggles.

You also noticed his sky blue eyes and adorable freckles that dotted his face. Wait, adorable?

"Oh! Uh, thank you for saving me." You said while rubbing the back of your neck.