The Long Distance

I am loving these Modern AU stuff I'm writing! Sorry if it's too much but I'll try to make something where we're in Varian's normal timeline. Also, I'm really sorry for not getting to any requests yet! My young 13-year-old mind just keeps hitting me with these new ideas almost every second! One of these days I'm going to run out of ideas and that's when the requests will probably take over. I'll do my best to get a request in asap! Anyway, I hope you enjoy! :D

(F/I/C)= Favorite ice cream
(S/N)= Sisters name (Could be any)
(B/N)= Brothers name (Could be any)
(F/F)= Favorite food

~

Today was the day you were going to finally meet your long distance boyfriend, Varian.

You two met on an online game and have been chatting ever since. You both started dating a few months later. Even if you both had separate time zones, you two would do anything in your power to talk to each other.

You two would video call, text and send each other letters or gifts whenever you both had the chance.

You've been dating for 3 years and still haven't seen each other in person, until today.

You were sitting in the car listening to music and looking out the window, your mother driving you to the airport. Your mother didn't really like the idea of online dating but as long as you were happy, she would be ok with it.

Even if you didn't show it, you were so excited and nervous at the same time. The whole time you were in the car, a huge smile was plastered on your face.

You fiddled with your hands and watched as the buildings and people go by in the city as you drove past them.

You then took out your phone and looked at the last message Varian sent you before you left.

See you later sunshine ;)

You giggled and your mother looked at you through the mirror in the car. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing mom! I just read the last text Varian sent me."

She shook her head and smiled. "You're going to see him soon you know."

You giggled and replied, "I know but I'm just so excited!"

Your mother laughed and continued to drive to the airport.

...

You finally made it to the airport. SQUEEE! *Clears throat* sorry about that.

All your mind wanted to do was make you scream with excitement and it was hard to contain yourself.

Then you felt a light vibration come from the pocket of your hoodie. You pulled out your phone, a new notification popped up.

You unlocked your password screen and saw that Varian had texted you.

Almost at the airport, can't wait to see you sunshine!

You started texting him back, saying;

I'm already here, let me know when you land! :D

Varian then sent you the thumbs up emoji and you giggled, turning off your phone and shoving it back into your pocket.

You and your mother found a nearby bench by the escalators that led up to the drop-off area. You waited and you felt very anxious.

About 5 minutes later, your phone vibrated in your pocket again and you quickly took it out. Unlocking it, and reading the notification.