!!IMPORTANT!! #TakeYouHomeAvery

Do you guys remember the fanart I made for a book I really liked? Well, I've got some bad news for you all regarding the author.

Avery_Spokeens

Her account, everything, has been hacked. No one, as far as I know, have been able to contact her. I'm very worried for her since she, and many others in this community, have inspired me to write stories and this Oneshot book wouldn't be here without her.

I consider her as a friend, even if we never really communicate with each other. We both enjoy each other's work and I cannot thank her enough for writing her stories and inspiring me to create mine. Without her stories, I wouldn't be writing an entire book right now! (Which will HOPEFULLY, come out soon.)

Everyone who is reading this right now, I encourage you to help us in our search for Avery and I encourage you to read this book for any updates on her whereabouts ⤵

Thank you to

Scarlett_Schuyler

for creating this and spreading the word. I will do everything in my power to help bring Avery back, she means a lot to me and I hate that something like this has happened to her because she has worked so hard to get where she is and someone had to take that away.

AND TO YOU, MY DEAR READERS, DO NOT BE SILENT! Spread the word about these hackers and what happened to Avery, help bring her back! Please, KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR ACCOUNT AND PROTECT IT! These hackers can access your private information such as your email address, passwords, personal information, home addresses, other social media accounts, and many more.

Again, SPREAD THE WORD AS BEST YOU CAN! Make sure you use this hashtag.        ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

#TakeYouHomeAvery

But anything will help!

Please stay safe out there everyone, Wattpad is falling apart.

And Avery of you're out there, I hope you're alright.

Thank you for your time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
➡ |Please comment and tag the people you want to help with this here| ⬅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunatic1000

Bubblie-Sweetie

QUICK EDIT: If something like this happens to my account, I will do everything I can to prevent the hackers from gaining any of my information and locking me out of my account. In the meantime, I will be inactive in hopes that will draw them away from me. I will try and post updates about what's happening so you all can know that I am still alive.

(I apologize for any misspelled words or grammar mistakes, this is unedited as I wanted to get this out there as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.)