A Day Out

Just a little fluff Oneshot here, I hope you enjoy it! :D
(Sorry, it's short! TvT)

(F/Fl)= Favorite flower

~

"(Y/N), wake up!"

You groaned and rolled onto your side, facing away from the person who was disturbing your sleep.

"Five more minutes!" You then gabbed one of your pillows and covered your face with it.

"Come on! The days already started, I've got it all planned out!"

You groaned again and kept the pillow on your face, your blanket was then ripped off your body. "Hey!!" You said, finally sitting up and removing the pillow.

"I'm not taking 'no' for an answer (Y/N)!" Your boyfriend, Varian, said as he put his hands on his hips.

You rolled your eyes playfully and then threw your pillow at him causing you both to laugh.

...

"So, what exactly are we doing?" You asked before taking a bite of an apple you had snagged off a tree.

You and Varian were heading to Corona, Varian had apparently planned the entire day for you two.

"Well, since I've been very busy with my experiments and not being able to enjoy time with my lovely girlfriend, I decided to take a day off just for the two of us!" Varian said with pride.

After tossing aside the finished apple, you giggled and held his hand, causing him to blush a little. "You know, you really don't have to do this for me."

"Too late! We're already at our first stop!"

You both stopped walking and in front of you was Monty's Sweet Shop. Varian walked up to the door and opened it, stepping aside to let you in. "Ladies first!"

"Thank you, sir," You giggled as you walked into the sweet shop.

"Good morning you two! What would you like?" Asked Monty as you and Varian headed up to the counter.

"Two of Attila's cupcakes please," Varian responded, he then reached into his satchel to get the payment ready.

Monty nodded and headed to the back to grab your treats.

As you were waiting, you thought about how nice Varian was being. I mean, he's nice to you all the time. Sometimes he would get caught up in his work and forget you were even there, but he does his best to spend time with you.

"Hey (Y/N), your cupcake is here."

"Huh? Oh!" You looked at Varian and saw that he was holding two cupcakes. He handed you one and paid for them.

"So, what were you thinking about?" Varian asked as you two ate your cupcakes and continued walking into Corona.

You wiped some frosting off your face and shrugged. "Nothing really, just about you." You then booped his nose making him chuckle.

After you both finished your cupcakes, Varian stopped walking and stood in front of you. "Ok, we're almost at the castle. Close your eyes for me ok?"

You rolled your eyes playfully and closed your eyes. Varian took your hand and guided you forward.

"Can I open my eyes yet?"

"Nope! Not yet (Y/N)!"

Finally, Varian told you to stay still and he let go of your hand. A few moments later, he then told you to open your eyes.