Marked by The Gods (Special Story #2)

This idea was from CrystalGemGirl18. Thank you for the idea! The story will also be an idea from a Gacha Studio video I watched, I thought it was interesting so I wanted to write about it. Enjoy! :D

~

"Ugh! Why won't it come off?! It can't be a stupid birthmark, can it?!"

You were in your bathroom, scrubbing at your cheek as hard as you could with a washcloth, causing the area to turn red.

"Come off, come off!!" You groaned and finally stopped scrubbing your cheek. "Stupid birthmark!"

The birthmark on your cheek, what did it mean? It was so odd, a pink flower. Birthmarks aren't supposed to be that color, right? Let alone look like a flower.

(The flower in the very middle is your birthmark but if you want to change it to any of the other flowers, that's fine with me :3)

"Looks more like a tattoo if you ask me." You sighed and put cream on your cheek. You then walked out of the bathroom and downstairs.

"Good morning sweetie! Ready for breakfast? I made waffles!" Your mom said as she placed a plate of warm fluffy waffles down on the table.

You smiled and sat down while taking your fork. "You know I'm always ready for breakfast!" You then started to gobble up your waffles.

Your mom then saw your red cheek. "(Y/N), why is your cheek all red?"

"Oh, um. I slept on my face wrong!" You replied with a nervous laugh, your voice muffled by the food in your mouth.

Your mother rose a brow and crossed her arms. "Were you trying to get rid of your birthmark again? Sweetie, I told you, it's not coming off. You were born with it."

You sighed and rolled your eyes. "It's not a birthmark, it's like a curse or something!"

Your mother didn't want to argue with you so she just walked into another room. You finished your breakfast and grabbed your things, you then headed off to school.

...

"Let me guess, people are staring at me again."

Your best friend, Aphmau, nodded and you groaned. This wasn't the first time people stared at you, at this point you were used to it.

"Buuut, there's this really cute boy staring at you. I think he likes you!" Aphmau giggled and elbowed you playfully.

You looked over to where Aphmau was gesturing and saw a boy around your age. She was right, he was staring at you. You could tell because as soon as you looked at him, he quickly turned his head and his face turned red.

Thing was, he was wearing a mask to cover the lower part of his face.