Getting to Know the Author!

Hey y'all! It's me, the author! I just wanted to introduce myself cause why not? Ok, let's get started!

Oh! And if you'd like to ask some questions about me, feel free to do so in the comments! :D

~

Hi! My name is Marissa and I live in New York. I am 13 and I will be 14 in August. (My Zodiac sign is Leo :3)

The first ever fandom I got into was Five Nights at Freddy's. I was around maybe 8 or 9 when I found out what it was.

Back then I was a hater, I strongly hated on people who shipped Chica X Foxy or any other ships I didn't agree with. As I got older, I realized how wrong that was and I learned how to accept other people's opinions.

Sometimes I pretend to hate on people just for fun but I really do accept others for what they like or don't like.

The fandoms I'm in right now are Five Nights at Freddy's, Bendy and The Ink Machine, Detroit: Become Human, Aphmau Fandom, Tangled the Series, Eddsworld, and possibly more to come XD

Once I found out what YouTube was, I started going on it. The first EVER YouTuber I watched was Jacksepticeye. And of course, after him, I found Markiplier, Pewdiepie and other YouTubers.

I came to love Aphmau, Sky Does Minecraft (Sky Does Everything) and other Minecraft Youtubers. Aphmau brought the fangirl side of me to life X3

I then created my channel on April 27, 2016. I now have over 1,000 subscribers on my channel as we speak.

I found Tangled The Series at the beginning of this year, I absolutely loved it. When I first saw Varian, I instantly loved him, as in loved him as a character.

He was sweet, funny and just adorable! But then, of course, he had to turn evil and we haven't seen him since (Except for that 10 second appearance in Season 2). I read an article talking about Season 3, there isn't an exact date on when it's coming out but it will come out this year.

It did say Jeremy Jordan will be returning in Season 3, but I also read another article about the season and it never brought him up.

I can not confirm that Varian will return in Season 3, but I hope and pray he does! He needs his dad back! He seems to still be an important character in the series since he appeared in Season 2 and because king Fredric promised to help Varian once the rocks were gone.

I am nervous for Season 3, I really don't know what will happen with Cassandra. How long will the battle be? Will it take up the whole first episode? Will she go to jail? Will her dad be disappointed in her? Will she turn nice again? I WANT TO KNOW!

Only time will tell XD

I am working on gathering things for a Varian cosplay I will be doing in the future. It will take time for me to get all of the items I need but my dear friend Lunatic1000 said she will help me out! Thanks best friend! <3

She has stories of her own, they may be unfinished but if you would be so kind as to check them out, that would be greatly appreciated.

Before I made this Oneshot story, I made my first story ever. It's "A Werewolf and a Human", please please PLEASE go check it out. It is on hiatus at the moment but I will soon start writing more chapters for it! :3

While writing a few oneshots, I did almost accidentally type my name instead of (Y/N). I don't know why! XD

~

Now just some little things about me:

I love drawing! Here are some drawings of Varian and Cassandra I did!