All I Wanted For Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you have a great time with your family on this magical holiday. I have to say, Christmas is my favorite holiday besides Halloween and my birthday 😂

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story! Once again, you will be Rapunzel's sister. Varian will be in prison and it will be a few years after the attack on Corona.

(B/S)= Birthstone

~

"(Y/N) WAKE UP, ITS CHRISTMAS!!"

You were woken up by your older sister Rapunzel. You rubbed your eyes and sat up in bed.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" You yawned and jumped out of bed. You quickly combed your hair and smoothed out your nightgown.

When you walked out of your room, you could see a very excited Rapunzel and two very tired friends, Eugene and Cassandra. Lance wasn't here since he traveled to a relative's house for the holidays.

"Come on guys! This is one of my first ever Christmas' in the kingdom and I'm so excited!" Rapunzel jumped up and down in excitement.

"Calm down Blondie," Eugene yawned. "Can I go back to bed?"

"Oh come on Eugene, lighten up!" You said with a giggle.

Rapunzel then grabbed you and Eugene's hand and dragged you downstairs, you managed to grab Cass' arm and drag her with you so she wasn't left behind.

You all got downstairs and headed into the throne room. There, in the center, was a big Christmas Tree. A beautiful gold star was on top and the tree was decorated with lights and ornaments, most of them were painted by Rapunzel.

Rapunzel squealed and let go of you and Eugene's hand, she then raced to the tree to find her presents. You and everyone else joined in with her.

Rapunzel opened her first present and pulled out a small box, she opened it and inside was a beautiful gold necklace. "Awww, Eugene! Thank you so much!"

Eugene chuckled and smiled at her. "You're very welcome." He then opened his first present and pulled out a picture frame.

"I got you that one, it's so you can put a picture of you and Rapunzel inside." You said with a small smile.

Eugene thanked you and grabbed another present. Cassandra was already opening her first present and inside was a brand new sword. "Wow! Thanks, Raps!" She then swung the sword a little to get a feel of it.

Rapunzel giggled and replied, "You're welcome! I had Xavier custom make it just for you!"

You were now opening your first present, inside was another necklace with a (B/S) hanging from the center of it. "M-My necklace," You said as you looked at Eugene in shock. "Where did you find it?"

Eugene shrugged and said, "Found it outside by a river. It was stuck to a root and the water was trying to wash it away." He smiled at you.

You smiled back and tears of joy were starting to fill your eyes. This necklace was given to you by your best friend, Varian. When you turned 14, he gave it to you as a birthday present.

You quickly wiped away your tears and put on the necklace, it hung from your neck just like it did all those years ago.

Where is Varian you may be wondering, well... He's still in prison after committing treason against the kingdom.

Your feeling quickly changed from happy, to sad. You missed him so much and you wished he was here with you, enjoying this Christmas. It would have been your first REAL Christmas together in a while. You say that to yourself every year.