Schedule Change

Hey everyone, Marissa here! <3

Its time for a schedule change! Well, more like removing the schedule?

I'm just kidding, the new schedule is basically just me posting a story whenever I can.

I noticed that posting two stories a day was just too much to handle. I wrote a TON of stories before I posted the first one (Meeting an Alchemist) and as soon as I posted all of them, it was hard writing two stories in one day.

So I changed that schedule to posting a story every other day (for example; Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday and so on). Which didn't work out so well either.

Trying to come up with stories on the days where I don't post was just hard for me to handle. I got stressed and forced myself to write one in order to get it out for the next day which made my stories very sloppy and badly written.

And as time went on, my motivation started to disappear. I was forcing myself to create stories and I'm not very good at writing in general so that was the main reason why my motivation shot down. And with my motivation slowly dying, my confidence started to go down.

I felt bad that I wasn't going to be able to get a story done for the next day. And my confidence struggled to stay alive because, once again, I'm not very good at writing.

I've noticed that my favorite stories have been updating very slowly and I realized why. The authors take time with their stories, come up with new ideas each day or just take some time away from their story to gain their motivation back.

That's when I knew that it was ok to take my time with my stories. I know that all of you can be patient for me, and that's perfect for me.

So, I will only update this when I can but I'll try not to keep you guys waiting for very long. And like I said, I'm not planning on giving up on this story any time soon. ^w^

Thank you guys so much for your support lately, it has been a real help with my stress and I'm so grateful that you're all so wonderful people.

See you in the next story!
~Your lovely author, Marissa <3