4.

I pulled over the floor length navy blue gown

I pulled over the floor length navy blue gown. My dress for tonight.
It was simple yet elegant.
I asked Jessica, sir James wife to design it according to me, and so she did, covering all the areas needed.

I actually had some unreplaceable marks around my nape, breast and stomach, which made me feel awfully ugly and so I did my best to hide them.

Finishing up with my make up and pulling my hair in a pony like usual, I picked up my clutch and called Mason.

Ten minutes!
Just ten minutes is what I got as I blessing from my boss, who scoffed at my appearance, when I was all sweaty because of tireless working and wanted me to look 'presentable'.

I got in the car not caring to greet my boss. He likes it that way.

However, I asked Mason, "Do you have the lists of invitees I gave. Sir needs to know about some corporates."
"Yes Miss!", He passed me the papers, and so I directed them to him.

"Sir this is....!"
"I heard that!", He took the papers and began going through them.

Good for me!

I took a deep breath to wash off the tiredness.
I don't know when will I get the comfort of my bed. I really need it.

E R I C

The car stopped and I got off it after Mason opened the door for me.
My brown haired PA followed behind me.

Flashes of camera blinded my vision.
The cons of being a billionaire!

I hate this unnecessary publicity.

As they spotted me, she ran to me, only to be stopped as my brown haired PA came in front of me.

"Please stay away!", She directed to them, but I feel she was too small before this crowd of hundred scavengers.

I then saw her making calls, and just as in queue, two guys dressed in black came forward.
My bodyguards.

She gave me way to walk as the crowd was shoved away.

When we were out, I saw her turning to the bodyguards, "Mind it you both. This is the last time I am tolerating your carelessness.", she gave them a sharp look that had me slightly amused.

When we entered, I saw my parents approaching me.
"Oh my love! You look pretty!!", My mom squealed.

Pretty!? What!? They find me 'pretty'.

Studying closely, I found the compliment was directed to the woman behind me.

I turned to see what's so pretty about this one, that my parents completely ignored me.

When I raked my eyes from top to bottom, I unwantedly agreed to myself that she indeed looked better than what she was just an hour before.

Everything was different except that horse pony on her head.