52.

*Erica's dress above

As soon as we stepped out of the jet, a breeze of cool air surrounds me.
Eric waves off the pilot and stewardess who escorted us to the car, giving them instructions on how to come in the morning.

Once in the car, that he himself was driving, he spoke up, "Give me your phone?"
"Huh? Where is yours?"
He turned to me for a brief second, "I gave it to Stephan so I don't get any business calls. And you also have to leave it in the car."

"What if we have a emergency?", I asked curious.
"We are not going in a forest Erica! David has the contact of the hotel as well as Stephan!"

"If I am not wrong, it is one of your hotel? Am I right?"
He smirked knowingly, "Smart girl! But you didn't work on this project with me. It was one I inherited from dad on my 22nd birthday. So from then on, I have been managing it and getting a grasp on the business."

God! He has a typical prince life!

"How many hotels do you actually own? Other than the ones I know about."

"Curious? Are we? Well! I happen to own eight hotel chains from dad, that you ofcourse know of. But when I was done with my masters in business, I decided to work in some hotel for experience. That time I wasn't planning on working with Dad. But as you see, an Ashton working under someone else, those who are our competitors, was like a bad dream for our own business. Also, people were afraid I would not be honest with them. I was frustrated after receiving respectful rejections from those places.
So Dad offered me to work as his manager in California for few years. I was not given any special treatment and for the time being no one knew who I am. I lived there anonymously.
Evans approached dad with a wish to take over his work. And I didn't like that at all. And finally I decided to come out of the background. Rest you know...", Ok he was not a prince...he was a struggler. That made me smile proudly.

"Why are you smiling?", I shook my head clearly not wanting him to know, "But why do you hate Evans so much?"

"Evans is a pain in the ass! Both me and Eve never liked him, because he took away a lot of dad's attention. But after Eve, I was completely shattered, and he became the so called 'mental support' to dad. I was not keen on taking over but the fact that he was going to take the advantage of it irked me alot.
And thus I took over!"

I sighed, "Half of your life is guided by your anger Eric! Okay Evan is the worst human ever, but you taking over should be out of your love for your family business."

"You are such a mother Erica! I don't want to talk about serious stuff! We'll go back if you're going to talk all that!", He mused.
"Okay fine!"

And then our banters followed.
We have been talking alot these days. And he's mentioning Eve without any hesitation. So much that I myself feel I am in love with that little bud!

We reached the hotel, named 'Ashton's', with the owner's name below it, 'Eric Ashton'.
The way all this possessions scream proudly of there owner and well the owner too screams alot!.

He held my hand and we were led to the private suite which was on the ground floor. Something rare for Eric. I think he's in a good mood, for he didn't scowl or threw a 'i know my way' at someone.

When we got in the top floor, that was the owner's suite, my jaw dropped. It was set up so beautifully, ofcourse decorated for the night.

And I swear David planned many things, which we even were not willing to do. The thought made me blush.

The suite was nothing like a normal room. It was a open roof adjoining a glass roofed section that had a bed, which in turn was decorated very beautifully.
David needs a good lashing!