30.

E R I C A

"Stephan!!!", I yell in the parking lot, and he comes immediately, "Take me to the penthouse! Fast!!!!"

"Huh!? What happened Erica!?!?", He asked concerned.

"Oh Stephan! Drop me fast...Don't ask anything..."
I reach the penthouse in the jet speed and run towards my room, without sparing a single glance anywhere.

Messily removing my clothes, I picked a loose shirt of mine and wore it. Then running towards my bed, I got under the duvet.

My insides were boiling.
That damn freaking ASHTON the asshole, kissed me!!!
He fucking kissed me!!

"Ugh!", I yell under the duvet to let out some frustration.

I take several deep breaths to calm myself but his taste is still lingering on my lips.

I gulp in embarrassment.

The smirk on his face after he kissed me, was something I wanted to wipe out off his face.
How the hell I gave in!?
How the hell I got so lost in the kiss!?
My first kiss!

That Asshole stole my first kiss!!

Ugh!

I don't know when I slept cursing him, because I was woken up by slight tugging on my duvet.

I refused to open my eyes and pulled the blanket closer.

But instead of soft tugging, the blanket was pulled from over me completely.

I groaned hiding my face in the pillow, when I heard a familiar chuckle.

I snapped my head in the direction and my eyes suddenly met his ocean green ones.

As if an instinct, I got lost in them remembering the incident in the morning. He seemed to do the same.

*
He pulled me on his lap, to prevent me from walking away.
In doing so, I landed so near to him, that my breath hitched.
Our noses were touching. Our eyes never leaving each other. My hands on his shoulder, his around my waist.
I was way too comfortable on his lap, as if it's a throne chair to my territory.
I never realized when his hand on my waist came up to cup my cheek. I was too busy studying his eyes, which to me were the most fascinating. And believe me the portrait at Nonna's did no justice to him.

"Erica?"
"Hmm.."
"You're angry?"
"Hmm..", I wasn't thinking what I am saying, instead I was just humming when my hands felt the tingling vibration of his chest when he spoke.
"You want me to kiss your anger away?"
"Hmm.."

And then the next thing he did, threw me off guard.
His hold suddenly tightened on me and his lips were on mine in a second.
God knows what feeling welled in me, or his lips were too enticing, or I couldn't resist his charm, I kissed him back.

I let him take the lead, and felt his tongue exploring the untouched realms of my mouth.
He on the other hand, tasted like coffee, the one I made for him.
He nibbled my lips with his, and his hands got lost in my hair as he tried to bring me closer.

This Asshole Ashton, was such a good kisser!
He made my first kiss was going worth it! And I was almost melting in his arms, when suddenly his phone rang.

We parted in haste and shock.
And when the thing, we did dawned upon us, our eyes widened.

His lips turned redder only if that was possible, and his eyes turned a shade darker, which kept on glancing between my eyes and my lips.
The phone ringed again, making us divert our gazes from each other.

I ran away from there.

*

And here he was standing before my bed, with my blanket in his hand, staring at me with the same look.