78.

"Are you sure David?", I asked once again.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "I wouldn't have asked you if I wasn't sure."

I nodded, "Then I would love to stay at your place."

He shook his head, "Our place little one! Our place."

"What does Eric has to say about this?"

He chuckled, "He has no problems unless he gets to live with you. And the jerk he is, he would follow you even if I file a restraining order."

I giggled, "He's sick."

"I am right here you little shits.", Eric grumbled in his tired voice.

He has been working on a contract today because apparently staying here for so long was never planned. And I was not allowed to work because I had better works to do like taking care of my mother. His words. Not mine.

Venus came to us with coffee mugs, "Now please go and rest all of you...you look so tired."

"Thank you Venus!", I said while these two shamelessly started sipping coffee as if they are paying her for this.

I rolled my eyes but then I saw Venus signalling me towards her phone.

I realized she's asking me to check my phone.

I opened it and saw a text from her, "Austin has sent the VIP passes for everyone. Next Saturday it is."

My heart started racing at that, and I couldn't help but feel nervous about it. It's finally time.

"Approach him.", My phone vibrated again with another text.

I sighed.

I've to do it.

"Uhm....how about we all go out next Saturday? I mean everyone..."

David caught it in a second and his eyes excited, "Ofcourse we should."

"Embrey is still in hospital guys.", Eric grumbled.

"She will be back on Monday...and we can always ask those oldies to come back when they are tired. Nonna wouldn't miss a chance to chill."

He looked at us skeptically, "What would tire them? We'll be going for a dinner not for a run."

"Oh Eric! Not every outing means dinner in some poised restaurant where they only serve prickly salad. We'll do something interesting.", I mentally thanked Venus for this.

"Like what?"

Venus looked at David who shared a look with her, "Remember Austin Hills? Your friend David? I heard he's holding a concert in Rome, that too in the night. Wouldn't that be wonderful?"

Before David could say anything, Eric interrupted.

"A concert!? That's too noisy! And you sure we don't want Nonna to turn deaf at such an age..", All of us glared at him but he only shrugged.

"What fucker thinks I will turn deaf?", Nonna approached in our direction glaring at Eric, "Suck it up Junior Ashton, You look more of a grandpa than I ever was, a grandma. Your ears may burst not mine."

He raised his hand, "Fine Fine Nonna...I forget sometimes that you never aged after eighteen."

Sarcasm.
Nonna kill him.

"Erica, come to me tonight. I will tell you how he wet his bed one night after I narrated him a horror story."

I chuckled at his horrified expression, while David gave nonna a high five.