Heartfelt thanks!

REPULSION is finished.
I know at this stage we won't just want to let the characters, we built up over months go, but this is what it is. The end.
For those who have been patient with me through the slow updates, my writer's blocks, my twisted ideas, I swear there's no way I can express my gratitude to you. For those who connected in the middle and for those who are reading it in future, just know that my hugs and love extends to you all.

When I started writing REPULSION, it was more about a typical office romance with a jerk boss and a stubborn personal assistant where both would eventually fall in love. That happened but mindset and perspective widened as the story progressed.

This story is not a typical chicklit where there is cheating, drama, and redemption. Rather it is about how emotional battles can be more hard to fight and how sometimes we find our solutions in other people out there.

Here, we saw how harsh life can be at one point, and how good at other. People come, and people go, and those who stay are left to only wander why they are left alone. But that is what life is. You don't stop looking forward.

Eric, is one peculiar creation of mine. But when I look at him, I relate to his personality the most. I am a the Eric Ashton of real world. Well, not too outrageous because what he simply says, I keep it inside my mouth. Yet, he shows what it is to be hundred percent real, not at all layered up and fully exposed.

Erica, on the other hand is the epitome of what an understanding woman is. And that after all she had endured in life. The fact that the bitterness of others, didn't sour her interiors is worth appreciating.

And though different in their approach, how these two are similar is what the story focuses about.

I hope you had a good time!

I would appreciate if you write what your reading experience was with this book. What all I need to improve and what it is that will keep this book at the back of your mind?

Love you all!

Eric: Ain't loving you all, you little shits! You all always called me asshole. *Huff

David(winking at all female readers): Do my dialogues cause butterflies in your stomach, or tingles in your heart? If you are sexy enough, I will cheat on Venus. *Wink Wink

Nonna: Get your asses in line you fucktards!!

Erica: (closing the curtains finally) I am extremely sorry for all the cuss words and their outrageousness. They are not bad, they just don't know how to behave. *Embarrassed waving a bye.