EPILOGUE-1

E R I C A

Seeing the proud smile on his face, my life suddenly got much more meaning that it ever had.

The concert was still on and after my first performance the response I received was overwhelming. The kiss being the cherry on top.

After he backed away from the kiss, he questioned, "So surprise huh?!?"
I chuckled and nodded.

"This was the best thing anyone would ever give me."

There were aww's and ohh's in the audience as he backed away after leaving a last kiss on my forehead.
I glanced at my family to see the joyous expressions on their faces and my mother almost in tears.

When Austin announced that we should continue with me introducing myself and singing his songs as demands from public came in, I felt like I was in air.

I have endured a lot in my life, but everything was worth it at the end.

My second song would release a week later, followed by third which will together make my debut trilogy. I don't understand so many dynamics but the musicians and lyricist of my songs were people from very difficult backgrounds. And working with them, I felt nothing but content and love.

*

The concert got over and I was at the backstage changing into my normal clothes. I heard a knock on my changing room's door and so I replied, "Please wait. I'll be done in a minute."

I didn't hear anything then, and continued to put the shirt on me. Cleaning the make up that  was already starting to irritate me, I came out of the room only to bump into a hard chest that ofcourse belonged to him.

He was looking down at me smiling.

"Thank god you came. My bag is very heavy.", I kept the things in my bag and he came and took it from me still smiling.

That smile always made my day, but tonight it looks like it is permanent.

Though I thought I should approach the main topic.
"I thought you weren't coming."

"If I had the slightest idea of what you are conspiring behind my back, I would have never left."

"That is called surprise!"

He looked up and sighed, "And that is the last one coming from you. Because you don't know how worried I was since the morning. You should have atleast replied to my text."

Here comes the forever complainant.

"You would have not come if I did. I know you love your work more than me."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "That is the silliest thing you could say Erica. You were the one to force me to work and earn for us... remember!?"

I laughed, "I did. But isn't my plan successful?"

"Ofcourse it is. C'mon let's go...everyone is waiting for us at the diner.."

Leaving the venue was of the most difficult task. Firstly because Eric always has paparazzi running behind because he's so mysterious. And second, because I was the new subject of attention. I didn't like it at all. Thankfully Stephan, Henry and other team that was prepared by David did their work well, as Eric guided me through them to our car.

*

"Now Erica is definitely going to have many fans. Especially male admirers.", Venus chuckled, followed by everyone except Eric and David.

"She said she didn't want any special attention, otherwise we would have organised a press conference after the concert...and there are many things like interviews, talkshows and what not. People want to know everything about a celebrity's life.", Austin mused.