AUTHORS NOTE & TRAILER

Hey loves, before you begin reading this story, there are a few things that I'd like you readers to know.

This is a spin-off sequel to Psycho Billionaire but CAN be read as a stand-alone, which means it's NOT important for you to read Psycho Billionaire to read this book. The published version of Psycho Billionaire is completely different than the version that was previously posted on wattpad. You can consider that the two books are from two different parallel universes.

You can read the ebook version on Amazon or Radish fiction app.

This story will focus mainly on Tyler Lockhart's life (Jasper's son). The story will have alternating timelines, one in the past when Tyler is seventeen years old and the other in present when he's twenty-seven.

Please add the book to your reading lists, and if you enjoy reading the book, please Vote and comment as you go. As a writer, it really motivates me to see your support through votes and comments 💕

***

T R A I L E R

Trailer done by erostropical  ❤️❤️
CHECK IT OUT! It's so AMAZING 😍😍😍

* * *

W A R N I N G:

Story will contain curse words, sexual tension /scenes and a psychotic male protagonist with a filthy mouth. If you are looking for a straight up romance with flowers, rainbows and kittens, this is not the story for you.

MATURE READERS ONLY 🚫

•••

S U M M A R Y

Victoria "Vicky" Lane and Tyler Lockhart have been best friends since high school. They've been through thick and thin together. What Tyler doesn't know is that Vicky has been in love with him for a long time.

Tyler Lockhart has been hiding some skeletons in his closet, he is a billionaire and comes from an influential family; the Lockharts' have been cursed with a life long of bad omen and while Tyler's mother has tried hard to keep him from showing his true nature to society, sometimes, all it takes is one small mistake.

When Vicky finds out the truth, things turn from bad to worse and Tyler is forced to leave town.

Vicky's life comes crashing down when Tyler steps foot in town almost ten years later, and he's come back with a motive; to stay and to win Vicky back.

No matter how high the stakes are.

No matter how many obstacles are in his way.

Tyler will get what he wants no matter the cost.

Will Tyler keep the demons locked away like he should or will he finally embrace his true nature?

Two can play a game.

•••

C O P Y R I G H T

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places, brands, media and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

All rights reserved. Including the rights to reproduce this book or the portions thereof, in any form. No part of this text may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the author.

Copyright © 2019 KittyKash92

•••

You can follow my Instagram for more updates and behind the scenes : kittykash92