Chapter Twenty One - Past

Victoria

Tyler's eyes turned a darker shade and it seemed to me like he was ready to hurt Mark. "I said take your hand off her." He repeated slowly and calmly. Something about the calm way he was speaking sent chills down my body.

"Is she your property?" Mark asked him.

Neither of them was looking at me as if I didn't even exist.

"I'm warning you one last time." Tyler hissed. "Back off!"

If Mark was smart he would do just that. I wouldn't test Tyler when he was angry. The last time that someone had pissed him off had landed in the hospital. Also, Ty was huge; width, height and weight. Mark didn't stand a chance.

"Take a piss on her, will you? Might as well mark your territory," He spat at Ty with intended venom. Mark looked at me, "Is he your boyfriend?"

I said "No."

The same time that Tyler said, "Yes."

Tyler grabbed my arm and began tugging me towards him. I tried to wiggle free but his grip turned firm. "Let go of me, Tyler."

"The girl tells you to let go," Mark said.

Tyler looked straight at me, ignoring the guy now. "Come with me."

There was tension brewing between the two, other kids had started to take notice and I was becoming the center of attraction, something that I hated. Slowly, I stepped out of Mark's arm only because I feared what Tyler would do otherwise. Mark looked between Ty and me and he mumbled "suit yourself,"

Mark walked away from the two of us, obviously fighting an urge to pound Tyler's head against the wall but deciding against it. Tyler's arm slid around my waist as he pulled me towards the corner of the room, away from all the curious eyes.

"What is your problem, Ty? You're not my father or my brother!"

"Thank Fuck for that." He retorted, blazing with anger.

"Excuse me?"

"Why are you even here?" He questioned me, his smoldering blue eyes boring into mine.

"Same reason you are. I'm having fun."

"Pardon?"

"I saw you kissing that girl! You're gonna tell me you weren't having fun? Or was that some homework that I didn't know about?" I argued back.

"Seo-Yeon asked me for a favor. She wanted me to kiss her so her boyfriend would get jealous and want her back. That's it."

"Aww, how generous of you, Ty," I said sarcastically patting his bicep. "Doing charity for gorgeous girls when you can, if all the boys in this world were like you, then this world would have been a better place." I wasn't finished talking. "Well, I was feeling a little charitable tonight too. Thought I'd humor some boys. Throw them a bone."

My attention was momentarily diverted by the moans erupting from the left side corner. A threesome was going on, that's what it was. One slim brunette was making out with the guy, his hands on her breasts and a girl was on the floor with her mouth covering the guy's...

Tyler blocked my view, he threw a furious look towards the three and stormed towards them. He pulled them apart from the couch, and to the guy, he snarled, "You wanna get your dick sucked, take your sluts upstairs and lock the goddamn door!" He didn't even spare a glance towards the naked girls.

He quickly walked over to me and resumed our conversation, "You're blowing this out of proportion. My lips were just parked on her face, I wasn't even kissing her, besides you did the same with Noah-fucking-McCloy and you expected me to understand that you did it so you could get me jealous. Now you're just being hypocritical."