4- This... This Is... Wow.

Jimin moaned as I had become as red as a tomato. I stopped scratching immediately and drew my hand back, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand back to his ears.

"Please, Master,~" He said in almost a moan, "Don't stop~!"

Suddenly a wave of dominance and courage hit me. I smirked at his weak state and once again scratched the base of his ear lightly. He started to moan softly again as he squirmed on my lap.

"Ahhh~ Are you t-teasing me, M-Master?" He stuttered in disbelief. I've decided that instead of answering I should scratch his ears harshly, but not hard enough to hurt him. He jumped up and his moans had gotten louder.

"Shhhh, babyboy," I said and suprised myself with the nickname I had just gave him. But I didn't show it on my face. Instead, I hid my embarrassment by distracting him even more.
I noticed his tail was starting to wag everywhere so I grabbed it lightly and started massaging it from base to tip.
My touch made him scream a high pitched moan that made me put less pressure on his ears.

"I said 'shhh'. Didn't I?" I said, putting even less pressure.

"Y-yes! Yes..." He said desperately, "Please, just.... Harder!~ Please!~"

"Oh, babyboy," I cooed at him, "as much as I love hearing you beg for my touch, we have a breakfast to get to."

Jimin pouted the whole breakfast.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"My downstairs area hurts." He said, rubbing his pants.

"Umm, Master?" Jungkook hesitated.

"Yes, Kookie?" I looked up to him.

"My hyungs and I... We're all close to our..." He stumbled on his words.

"Time of the month?" I asked, getting some food into my mouth, "Like heat?"
They looked at me with disbelief.

"How did you know?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"Oh, the author just just too lazy to explain what heat means." I mumbled as I stuffed more food in my mouth. "Dude. Who cooked this? This is amazing!"

"What?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Oh! Um.. I mean... Uh... Wattpad! In wattpad there are many stories about hybrids, so yeah. Wattpad." I said quickly and then fake coughed to break the awful silence that came later. "Ahem!"

"I did!" Jin smiled proudly and stuffed food to his mouth happily. "I cooked!"

"This. Is amazing." I point at him with my fork, "From now and on, you cook our meals. And also teach me how to cook too."

"Is Master proud of me?" Jin beamed with joy.

"Oh absolutely." I said with a mouth full of wonderful food. The food made me feel so happy. It's been so long since I ate a home cooked meal. All I ate was ramen cups like Naruto. And don't get me wrong, I LOVE ramen. It's delicious! I just... Hadn't had a home cooked meal in so long, I forgot the love that's being put into it. It's better than any ramen cup. That's for sure. But don't get me wrong, it's not that special. It's a simple breakfast.

"Umm... Master? It's only an omelet with cheese in it." Hoseok titled his head to the side at the plate and poked his omlete with his fork.

"But it's full of love!" I sobbed happily. See? I am the problem here.

As if they read my mind, they told me they would cook everyday. But they wouldn't let Namjoon enter the kitchen. They said they do it for my and their sake. I have a feeling I should trust them on that. I still miss my red controller.

They pushed my out of my kitchen as they insisted they would do the dished instead of me. But I had too much on my mind to protest. While we were eating breakfast they told me about everything I needed to know.

That they have been at the store where I found them for many years, waiting for someone who has a lack of love and affection and is worthy of it. For what they said, the moment I entered the store and noticed the purple lighting, they knew I was worthy. But they didn't understand how. When I asked what they mean when they said "how" they answered 'how are you still alone? If you're the worthy one, how don't I have many people trying to flirt with me (or how they said it- trying to mate with me.)

That they all eat whatever I eat.

That they sleep whenever I sleep.

And wherever I sleep.

That they will always love me.

And never leave me. Never.

Never.

Isn't 'never', like, hella long?

Ahem-!

And that their heat is coming in like, less than a day.

What the heck am I supposed to do?

I have been sitting on this super expensive couch thinking about it for the whole day.

Money isn't my problem. I got money. I got time. I got the big house.

But I don't have patience.
They act like little children sometimes and I LOATH children. Some give me disgusted and shocked expressions saying "hOw CoULd YoU hATe SuCH aN AngEL?"

Well: kids are noisy, annoying, smelly and stupid. They poop and drool everywhere. So sue me. (Sue it😉)

I think all of that and run it over and over again in my head, until I see Jungkook, walking into the room, sitting next to me, and putting his head on my lap.

"C-can you pet me please, Master?"