42- The Loved Ones Of a Bear

"Thank you for everything, Kai." I kissed his cheek and walked towards the door.

"Thank you, Y/n." He smiled and blushed heavily, "this little hangout was exactly what I needed."

I looked into his eyes and noticed how pale he had gotten. He was pale and skinnier than the last time I have seen him. He had bags under his eyes and his his brown eyes were looking distracted and unfocused, but still had their little spark of hope.

"Take good care of yourself, okay?" I smiled sadly at him.

"Okay. For you and for hyungs." He said and waved me goodbye.

I waved him back and left the café, heading to my car. I got inside and drove back home as the blush remained on my cheeks.

I parked my car and was surprised when no one came out of the house to greet me.

On the door there was a sticky note that said "thank you for choosing option 2" in a fancy handwriting. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion at the little note and ripped it off of the door in annoyance. It can't be done, I have two more days left!

I shrugged off that thoight and opened the door and got out of my car in silence. Are Taehyung and Jungkook at it again? No way, it's too quiet.

Maybe they're just pranking me.

Yeah, that's it.

I smirked to myself and placed my hand on my hip, "I know you're hiding! You can't trick me!!!" I shouted out for them to hear.

No voice. Not one little noise came from no where. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and walked to the doorstep. I opened the door and the house was completely quiet and empty. I looked around in suspicion, looking for one of my hybrids to jump out of a hiding spot and scare me, but it didn't happen.

I heard something thump upstairs, but I knew for a fact it weren't Jungkook and Taehyung. If it were them, one of them would be screaming.

I slowly walked up the staircase and looked around. Only one door was opened. The door to my room.

I took one step towards it and jumped in horror, and almost down the stairs, as I felt myself stepping over something and immediately shut my eyes closed. I moved my foot off of the object and opened one eye slowly before looking down.

I was stepping over what seemed to be a broken device. I crouched down and examined it. My eyes widened and my breath hitched in my throat as I realized that it was Namjoon's laptop.

I stood up and looked up from the ground and my eyes landed on a figure walking out of my room to stand in front of me.

I noticed he had brown little fluffy bear ears on the top of his head and figured he had a tiny fluffy tail behind him.

"Nice to meet you," he smiled at me widely and extended his hand for me to shake, "My name is Kim Woojin, and I'm your bear hybrid."

"You're not my hybrid," I whispered with a shaking voice, and bent back down to pick up the pieces of the laptop hastily, "I have other hybrids. Go away." He winced and then sighed at my words in desperation and crouched down to help me.

"Master, I'm really sorry..." He said softly and avoided looking into my eyes in fear of meeting my death stare, "I will try to help you find them. I will. Just please don't be upset."

"Yeah right... You probably don't even have a single lead." I sniffled and looked up to face him.

He had warm brown concerned eyes and handed me the broken pieces he picked up. My weak hands were shaking violently as my breath was cut off by my hiccups. I tried to take a deep breath, not to break and cry right in front of him. But I couldn't help it as tears started flowing down my cheeks like a river.