23- Anything For Master.

"Well, I'm going to check on the others," I got up and walked towards the door, opening it, "Would you like to join me?"

"Only if you wish me to, Master." He responded.

"Well, what would you like?" I asked him. "It's alright to have you're own opinion, you know?"

"If I had to choose, I would like to join later," He wondered, "But I like Master's opinions the most."

"Alright then." I walked out, "I guess you'll join later."

I walked into the kitchen and before I could see anything, six pairs of arms were wrapped around me.

"Yoongi."

"Yes Master?"

"That's my butt."

"I know."

"Then don't touch it." I sighed.

"Fine..." he muttered and moved his hand to my lower front. I gasped and shook them all off by mistake.

"Master?" Namjoon was worried.

"It's time for me to talk with about the no no zones on Master's body." I squeak.

"I already see where this is going." Yoongi whined like a kid as he stomped his foot, "But I like Master's no no zones! They're so squishy, round, and perfect...." He motioned his hands in front of me.

"But these are zones you can't touch." I said firmly, "And that's final- Oh no... I have become a mother of 7 perverted children."

"But when will we be able to touch your no no zones?" Yoongi whined.

"When-" I pinched the bridge of my nose, "I'm not talking about it."

"Fine." Yoongi huffed.

"Master, it hurts." Jimin moved in his place uncomfortably.

"Is it your downstairs area again?" I looked at him. He nodded.

"It's okay. Just go to the bathroom." Jin comforted him.

"Okay hyung!" Jimin smiled and jogged to the bathroom.

"Well," I shook the events off, "How do you like the food?"

"It's heavenly!" Jin moaned out while eating another bite. The others nodded and kept their eyes on their meals, muching and sniling at the food.

"Well guess what?" I teased them, "A male made it for me."

They stopped eating and looked at each other.

"Whoever is in favor, raise your hands." Namjoon said. They all raised their hands.

"Wait, in favor of what?" I asked, confused and worried.

"We approve the male." Taehyung took a big bite out of Namjoon's sandwich. Namjoon just stared at the half eaten sandwich with shock and then at Taehyung, who was grinning from ear to ear devilishly.

"Gee, thanks." I said and plopped down on a chair. But I mean, it WAS pretty shocking. Jungkook offered me his drink, which I gladly took and sipped over.

"But only because he is an amazing cook." Hoseok hugged his milkshake.

"How is it possible?" Jimin came back and took lots of little bites from his sandwich in delight. "It's impossible for something to taste so good!"

"I'm sure Master tastes sweeter." Yoongi shrugged, making me spit out my drink at poor Hobi.

"What does that mean?" Taehyung joined the conversation at the wrong time. He came to me and hugged me from behind.

"Nothing." I shot Yoongi a meaningful look of 'don't you dare messing with my innocent lil boi or imma mess yo face up'. His eyes widen and he sipped his milkshake.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you guys that from now and on, everything Master tells me to do I will do." Taehyung rested his chin on my shoulder, "Because when I listen to Master, good things happen. She keeps me safe and warm. I love Master."

"Hey!" Jimin started to get angry, "I love Master too!"

"But are you listening to her like I do?" Taehyung asked them with narrowed eyes. He tightened his grip on me.

"Don't hold her like that." Hoseok growled at Taehyung.

"Guys... Please don't fight." Namjoon tried to break up the tension between them. But of course, it didn't work and the growling only became lowder.

"Boys, quit it." I said, annoyed. Taehyung immediately dropped the act and smiled at me, all cute and bubbly.

"Anything for Master." He said and purred. Aliens purr? Apparently they do.