41- Wait-!

Y/n's POV

I woke up, knowing I have two days left to choose. I had to go see Kai to figure out my feelings. But how will I get out of the house? What will Namjoon do? Or worse, what will Taehyung do? Will he do as Namjoon told him?

I got dressed quietly and did my morning routine in complete silence. I stepped down the staircase with no one noticing and walked into the living room, seeing Jin laying on the couch, asleep.

I took a blanket and covered Jin's body with it. He clutched it in his hands and stirred a little. His eyes opened slowly and my breath hitched, afraid of him calling the others.

"Good morning, Master. Where are you going?" He looked at my outfit.

"I'm going to see Kai." I smiled at him and leaned down to kiss his forehead. He smiled and held my chin, making our lips collide. He bit my lower lip and chuckled.

"Have fun, Master." He pecked my lips once more before cuddling back into the blanket.

"Next time, take one of the guest rooms. I don't want you to have a hurting back." I smiled and left the room, hearing his chuckle behind me.

"Master." I heard a deep voice from behind me just as I was about to walk out of the front door.

"Taehyung." I breathed out, not turning around to face him. I could feel his breath on my neck. His hands found themselves on my hips, massaging them as his lips connected with my skin.

Somehow, I was feeling weird waves of pleasure pounding into me through his kisses. Without even realising, I started moaning. When I did, I tried my best to fight it.

He was about to circle his arms around my waist when I mustered all of my will power and shoved him off of me. He seemed desperate even with my hands squishing his face away from me.

"SORRY I LOVE YOU BUT I HAVE TO LEAVE GOODBYE" I kissed his cheek and ran out of the house and into my car.

I started the car with haste and suddenly jumped in my seat, feeling my soul leaving my body as I turned my head to the car window on my left and the first and only thing I saw was Taehyung's face and antennas smeared and squished over the window.

I almost screamed and considered just giving up and waiting for my heartbeat to get back to its normal pace, but as I saw the rapid movement of the alien's antennas, I chose life.

I drove backwards, watching Taehyung losing balance and falling to the ground, leaving a weird shape of his face on my window. Before I could get out of the parking, I saw Namjoon standing at the front door. He seemed terrified and extremely pale. His ears were flat against his head and his tail was between his legs as his his mouth fell open. The books which he loved so much fell from his grip and onto the floor into a mess.

I couldn't keep watching him break.

I hurried and drove away, looking in the front mirror, fixing it. I could see Namjoon running after the car, chasing it, but I sped up, having to keep going. I can't let them get in the way of sorting my feelings. I must know what I feel before it's too late.

It didn't take him too long to give up. But the sight was heartbreaking. He slowed down gradually and stopped in his place before dropping to his knees, his eyes still fixed on the car. The last thing I saw before taking a turn to the right was him, bringing his palms to his face, feeling defeated and broken, sobbing on the cement.

I watched as Kai was leaning his elbows on the counter and his chin on his palms, looking both bored and excited. He still hadn't noticed me. He swiftly took his phone out of his back pocket and checked for any messages. He frowned and turned it off, looking at his reflection, trying to fix his hair cutely.