9-Told You So

"Actually," I decided to tell him. He seemed trustworthy. "You know the idol, singing this hit that your playing here?"

"Oh, yeah!" his eyes shimmered as he beamed. He reminded me of Hoseok a little, but Hoseok is much more energetic. Then he starts to rumble, "I love that idol! She's my favorite! I have so much merchandise of her and I have a huge poster of her in my room! I know all of her songs and I even went to the concert of her last week! I was on the third row! Third row!! I even got to the meet and greet and she shook my hand and we took a picture together! I think I'm one of her biggest fanboys actually."

"I can see that," I giggled, "Well, listen to this:" I focused on the song and sang it with the recording. His eyes widen, but he wasn't convinced yet.

"So you can sing like The Flame (-your idol name), but I'm not entirely sure I can believe you on that." He smirks and runs behind the counter to probably bring something, "The Flame wears a mask. I have one here, I think."

"You take the merch with you?" I smile, "You really are a dedicated fanboy."

"You know it." he chuckled and grabbed the mask from somewhere "there it is!"

"What are you waiting for?"

"Don't you break it!"

"I could get you 5 thousand of these."

"Do you want to prove to me you're her or not?" He waves the mask in front of my face and I snatched it from his grip, putting it on.
I do jazz hands and he laughes at my face.

"What?" I say as my voice gets muffled from under the mask and my hands drop down, "Still not convinced enough?"

"I'm sorry!" He laughed, "I just... Hahahaha!!- I-I can't- Hahahahahaha!!"

"You know what?" I took the mask off and gave it to him while taking my phone out of my pocket, "I will prove it to you by technology!"

"Huh?" He becomes curious.

"Let's take a selfie together," I say and take the mask back, putting it on. I take the phone up and wrap my arm around his waist.

"Sayyyy cheeeessee" I say as he huges my waist and makes a peace sign with his other hand.

I write on it, 'met a new friend today! I know we'll be great friends! Love you fireflies!!!'

(Fandom's name=Fireflies)

"Can I post it to Instagram on my story?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." he says. The second I post it he gets a notification from Instagram. "Hey, look, The Flame posted a story."

"What a coincidence?" I say sarcastically. "Open it and see that I'm right."

"Oh my god!" He yells as he opened the story and sees the selfie we took, the color from his face drenched away and his eyes started to water. He dropped his phone and started fanning his eyes. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!"

"Who saw that coming?" I giggled, "If I only gave you a heads up!"

"T-The Flame called me oppa! Oh my god!" He breathed in and out heavily. His voice started to get squeaky, "She hugged me!"

"Come onnn, fanboy!" I lifted his phone from the ground and put in my number in his contacts.

'Y/n😝😎🔥🔥'

"Oh my-"

"-God?" I giggle.

"Yes." he replies, looking at his watch, "Hey, my shift is over now."

"Let's get the foodddd!!" I shove the phone into his front pocket in his shirt. He blushed and stuttered.

"B-but I need to change into normal cloths first." he fiddled with his fingers.

"Then go!" I smile at him as he bolts to his bag and gets his cloths.

After a few minutes he comes out with a neat outfit, grabs his bag and pulls me out of the place by my wrist.

"Let's go Y/n!" He beames, "It's been too long since I had a new friend other then the group of 4 idiots I hang out with all the time!"

"Alright, alright!"

"But I'm paying!"

"Nope!" I stopped stayed my ground, "I said 'my treat'."

"Well, not anymore." He said and lifted me up bridal style, making me laugh out loud.

"P-put me downnnn!" I laugh.

"I'm paying." He did as I asked and kissed my cheek. We both blushed furiously and continued walking to a mall.

We walked around a few stores, had fun with cloths, tried on funny hats and sunglasses.

We went by an ice cream shop and bought one big cone of ice cream for each of us.
I also bought some more ice cream to go, so I could get some for the boys-

Oh my god!

The boys!!!

I forgot the boys!!!!!