16- Oh Damn

I was in the middle of the living room, naked for some reason, when Jungkook walked in, naked as well. I felt needy and I needed release.

"Master...~" He looked at me with lust in his eyes and walked over to me. I kissed him and we made out passionately. But I was impatient. I needed him to be inside of me. I needed him to make me feel good and scream his name. My core was aching and I rubbed myself on his thigh and moaned loudly.

"Such a needy slut~" He slaps my ass and lifts me up. He wrapped my legs around his waist and held my waist with his strong arms. He took me to the bedroom as he kept on whispering dirty things in my ear and rubbing himself on me.

I just needed him. So badly.

"Ahh! Jungkook!" I moaned out and he pinched my inner thigh, close to my core.

"Patience, you whore." He growls at me and I take my fingers and touch myself. He stops and snaps both of my wrists and holds them around my back with one hand, as the other held my ass tightly.

He grinded on me even harder than before, "I said be fucking patient. Can you do that, you fucking cockslut?"

"Ahh!!~" I moaned and arched my back, "H-Hurry..."

"You've been a bad babygirl... Bad girls get punished." He smirks and picks up the pace of the grinding.

"Ahhh!!!~" I moaned out loud as I was close. Just as I was about to release he unattached the physical connection our hips were sharing, and my fold started to hurt with bad pleasure.

"No!" I yelled, "More!!!"

He kicked the door of my bedroom and set me on the bed with both of my legs resting on his shoulders.

He then without a warning rammed inside of me and I moaned out loud.

He pistoned in and out of me with such speed and force, I started to see stars.

"Jungkook! Ahh-Jungkook!!~" I screamed.

"Master?" you hear Jungkook say, but he as you look at him you saw his lips weren't moving.

"Master?" You suddenly hear Jungkook again.

"Master... You smell so good.~" You woke up to hear Jungkook talking from around your waist area.

You opened your eyes to see that he was holding your waist, with your pants on the floor behind him and your underwear between his fingers. Your shirt has ridden up to your stomach and your core is dripping wet.

"You were moaning my name in your sleep, Master...~" he spread your legs and lowers his face near your folds. You could feel his breath on them and it drove you mad. You still felt needy because of the dream-

You've had a wet dream.

And now he's turned on.

"I will help you feeling good Master..." He says and licks me widely. I moan and he smirks against me. I grab his hair and push him closer as he teases me by giving me little kisses over the sensitive nerves.

"D-Don't tease, Jun-AH!" I get cut off by him sucking me harshly and fucks me with his tongue to the point where I can't hold it anymore and cum on his face.

"So sweet..." He whispers. "So you're my mate now..."

"What?" I look up to him, exhausted. "We will talk about this 'mate' thing later... But I'm not your mate..."

"If it's about the others, I don't mind sharing." He looks at me with big curious eyes.

"That's very kind of you, but-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence, because he was running out of the room.

"Hyungs!!!"

"Oh shit." I mumble to myself. I would go and chase him down, but he is faster and I am lazier.

Jungkook's pov

"Hyungs!" I ran out of Master's room to tell the boys the good news.

They all perked up and smelled me. After that, they started whining.

"I wanted to be Master's mate!" Jimin whined.

"I bet she tastes amazing!" Namjoon pouts.

"She does!" I smiled widely, "And she wants us all to be her mates!"

They all widened their eyes.

"What?" Jin asked.

"Really?" Hoseok beamed.

"YAYYYYY!!!!" Taehyung made a victory dance.

"Wait, where's Yoongi hyung?" Jimin suddenly asked, "He was right next to me just a few seconds ago."