13-I Seriously Have No Title For This

"A-Are you okay with me s-seeing your private areas?" I stuttered. I was nervous as heck, but I had to keep myself together.

"What does it mean?" He narrows his eyes, "You mean this?" He swiftly take off his underwear and his member slaps his stomach, making Jin whines in pain.

"Woah! I wasn't ready!" I looked to the ceiling for a moment and then got my shit together for the 1000th time.

"M-Master.." He winces again, "it hurts... Cna you help-"

"N-No I can't!" I quickly defended myself and rushed out of there, "sorry!! Hang in there while the pills are on their way!"

"What's going on?" I heard one of the boys yell from upstairs.

"Okay!" I try to shake off what happened and walked to the kitchen. "It's time for food!"

I went to the kitchen and strted boiling some pasta. Jungkook came over and poked my shoulder.

"Something smells weird, master." He said.

"Is it the pasta, Kookie?" I smiled a bit and chuckled.

"No..." He pouted. "I can hear hyung crying..." He started tearing up.

"Oh, Kookie.." I help him close and rubbed his back.

"You promised it won't hurt... C-can we trust you?" He sobbed on my shoulder.

"Yes. I'll make sure you guys will be okay." I said as I felt myself become even more worried. Jin is in pain now and I can't do anything...

"Hey, um, master?" Hoseok popped up from around the corner, "we could try to lower the air conditioning temperature. That will slow down our heats."

I nodded, "go and do that. I need to talk to Kookie for a bit." Hoseok smiled a bit and walked out of there. I cupped Jungkook's face, "Kook, your hyung is going to be fine. I promise. Okay?" I went to open the fridge's door to get a bunch of stuff to make sauce, but the fridge was empty.

"Hey, I'm gonna go grocery shopping soon, okay?" I petted his ears.

"Be back soon though, right?" He looked at me with big eyes.

"Of course. I'll be right back." I smiled and went to put my purse and phone in my bag.

"Drive safe. I'll tell the others that you'll be back soon." He hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled a bit.

"If the pills arrive take them according to what the instructions say. Okay? Don't wait for me." I broke the hug and went to the car, getting in and starting to drive.

Once I got everything I got back home and started making sauce. I heard someone singing and looked behind me, seeing Taehyung dancing towards me and singing.

"Tae, I'm cooking." I laughed, "I can't play."

"That's okay, I'll just annoy you." He said and hugged me from behind, still moving from side to side.

I giggled and moved with him, singing with him and turning around to hit his chest when he started making trumpet noises with his mouth, pretending as if he has a trumpet in his hands.

Soon later, dinner was served. We all sat down and I started to eat.

"Master, this is amazing. I love the food you make." Yoongi mumbled and ate more pasta.

"I hear something... Is it just me?" Namjoon asked and looked around.

(This is under heavy editing. Sorry that it's short...)