51- The End

Y/n's POV

It was five o'clock in the morning when Woojin and I have arrived to Kai and Taehyun's house. We were both so tired and Woojin trued to have a nap in the car, but his excitement was over the moon he couldn't even close his eyes for a second. Once we got there he bolted out of the car to the opened door. I couldn't see very it very well, but I saw a figure standing at the entrance, waiting.

"Woojin!" The person cried and ran outside to the front of the house to the bear's hold.

"Channie." Woojin breathed out as if he couldn't believe it and hugged Chan back tightly as if he was afraid he was dreaming. I parked my car and ran to them.

"Woojin hyung!!" Hyunjin screamed and ran to them, hugging them both. In a matter of seconds the seven others joined and they all became a pile of crying mush.

"Hey guys." I said to taehyun and Kai, who came out together to stand by me. I sighed happily, trying to hide my sadness, "I'm happy Woojin found his loved ones."

Suddenly, I was pulled into a hug. I looked up and saw it was Taehyun who hugged me.

"You're crying, but these aren't happy tears. I can tell." He said softly, trying not to let the hybrids hear, but Woojin's ears twitched and he glanced at you, worried.

"N-no... I-"

"It's okay," Taehyun cut me off, "you don't have to tell me what happened. You can cry if you want to."

I still tried to hold it in. It would be so selfish of me to cry in front of the hybrids who are now having a reunion after years of not seeing and speaking to each other.

"Y/n, is everything okay?" Woojin got out of the group hug and walked over to me. He rubbed my arm soothingly and that's when I let it out.

"I... I miss my boys." I started to cry, looking around at everyone, helpless, "I miss them so much, and I don't even know where to search them. I don't know where they are or if they're okay!"

"We can help." Chan suggested.

"No, you've been through enough. You deserve having a home and have your time together with each other." I sighed and took my backpack, heading to the door, "I'll go and find them. Bye, everyone."

"Wait! I'm coming with you." Woojin rushed to grab his backpack, but I held up my hand, making him halt.

"No. But thank you, Woojin. Now it's family time. Go and have fun with your family and the two new members of it." I pointed at the shocked Taehyun and Kai, "But my family is somewhere else and I have to find them."

"This hide and seek game must be hard, lady." Jisung huffed and his eyebrows furrowed.

"It is. But I have to play it." I smile sadly at him.

"Why?" Hyunjin pouted in worry.

"Because if I won't, they'll be hiding forever." I ruffle his hair and fix the backpack on my back.

"Bye everyone. See you.... See you sometime." I waved and left, not missing the way Woojin looked, with his backpack still clutched in his hands, standing there, helpless. His broken eyes though.... That almost made me turn around to hug him and tell him that everything is going to be okay.

But I had Hybrids to find.

___________________________________________

Jimin's POV

We've been searching for about an hour now. My nose is tired but I keep sniffing. Every time I do it feels like I'm getting closer. We kept on looking around through the flowers as the night started to fall.