8-Please, Don't Hump On My Pillow.

I took a deep breath, in and out.
Thats a pretty bad time to realise that I have a 'Master' kink.

"Yoongi, sweety, take the pill and the pain will be reduced." I sweet talked through the phone. "I can't come home to mate with you... With neither of you... I'm not ready to mate yet."

"But you're our Mast- OoF!"

"Yoongi! Are you ok?" I almost shout into the phone.

"...."

"Y-Yoongi?" tears almost crept their way to my eyes. This moment I was scared. So, so scared that something happened to my Yoongi- wait. My Yoongi? What the heck am I saying?

"Oh, hello Master, It's Jin again, haha." Jin happily said through the phone, "I took the risk and shoved the pill down his throat. Is Master proud of me?"

"V-Very proud." I stuttered, a little shook from this whole conversation.

"Aahh~ Master!~" I heard Jungkook's voice from afar at the other side of the line.

"Stop humping Master's pillow!" I heard Jimin yell at him, "It's my turn now!"

"Give them the pills already, please, Jinnie." I sighed, "And put my pillows somewhere they wouldn't find them. Please..."

"I'm on it Master." Jin smiled through the phone. I could hear it in his voice, "You can count on me!" he said as he finished the call.

I put the phone back in my back pocket and walk back into the café.

I see that Kai is almost half done with his meal.

"I wanted to wait for you to come back and eat with me," he says and blushes, "But I couldn't help myself and stole some bites off of my sandwich and a few gulps from my drink... And... Here we are." he smiles sheeply and gestures at his half way eaten food.

"It's ok, really." I wave my hand at him. "Let's keep talking."

"So how old are you?"

"(Your age)." I reply.

"Huh. So that makes me your oppa." He smirks.
(Even if he isn't, just go with it, mannnnn)

"Alright... Kai oppa." I smile at him and blush. He blushes even harder than me, and his smirk turned into a flustered smile. He fiddled with his uniform and looked down to his feet, still smiling like an idiot.

"Y-Y/n-ah... My shift will be over in about 10 m-minutes..." He hesitates and his smile drops a little to a serious impression. "I-If you'd like, we could g-go somewhere?... Only if you'd want to! I don't force you on anything! You don't have t-"

"I would love to, Kai oppa." I smile at him and he becomes even redder. "So, where are we going?"

"F-First of all, I was sure you were going to decline and say 'I can't, I have a boyfriend!', so I'm pretty shocked right now." He chuckles and says truthfully. "And I'm also shocked that you, out of your free will, said yes to... Well, to me."

"Why wouldn't I? You're sweet, funny, cute, nice, and have you seen your handsome face?" I boop his nose. He giggles and hides his face with his hands. "Hey oppa! Don't hide your face!"

"I-I still don't understand..." He chuckles as if he doesn't believe what's happening. "I'm a weirdo. A freak. Why would you want to spend time with me? Of all people?"

"Who told you that?" I narrowed my eyes, "Who told you these things?"

"I-... I can't..." His voice started to crack.

"It's ok, you don't have to tell me now." I hugged him, "I just wanted to make sure you know that I think that, freak or not, you're an amazing person and seems like an awesome friend."

"Thank you." He hugged me back tightly. I could feel he needed this. He needed a friend.

"Of course!" I said, hugging him tighter. "Now, let's finish our delicious lunch and go to eat somehwere else. I know you need it."

"No, I d-" ~grumble~ he winced in pain of hunger.

"Yepppp, we're definitely going to have another lunch!" I laughed, throwing my head back, "My treat."

"No, come on!" He whined, "You're not made of money!"

"Actually..."