⚠️38- Threesome Is Needed

Thump thump thump.

There was the noise again.

Thump thump thump.

Just when I thought it stopped for good, it started again.

"Oh FUCK Kook-ah, so tight!" I know Tae has his needs, but this has been going on for way too long. It wasn't  the first night it happened.

"HYUNG!" I heard Jungkook's moans become louder and clearer as I walked towards the door.

"FUUUUUUUCK." I heard a deep moan from Taehyung. My stomach knotted in anxiousness. Just what am I walking into? I know I told him I wasn't ready but honestly, his horny nature was running off on me. I noticed it back when he first drank that weird juice. It seemed that even if he's a hybrid and I'm a human, I was still affected by it. What have I got to lose?

The others already pinned me down, what's a needy Taehyung have on me? I didn't have to worry about becoming gregnant with alien babies, thanks to the pills. Why was I holding back? It didn't matter, I just had to let him do the tango with me and then it'll all be over.

I turned the knob and bit my lips. It was open.

Inside, the room was almost too dark to see anything, I could make out two figures on the bed in a very uncomfortable position. It was nothing I haven't seen before, but the entire situation just made me feel uneasy. The room was also reeking of sex, and I could smell the lust and pent-up frustration.

"M-Master?" Jungkook was the first to notice me, his head cocked up at me as Taehyung trapped him with his large body.

"What?" His lustful gaze fell on me before he looked back to see what had Jungkook in a fright.

"What are you doing?!" I saw Jungkook's lips move as I stood my ground, now taking a step forward.

"I'm ready."

"You mean...?" Jungkook's doe-eyes looked up at me, widening to the size of walnuts.

"Yes. Just....I guess you can do whatever you want now." I said and shrugged, desperately trying to convince them and myself that I'm not freaking out.

Taehyung moved slower than I expected, pulling out of Jungkook and gently nudging the boy to the side of the bed. He circled me like a lion stalking a prey, even though he is technically an alien. His antennas were humongous, looming over my forehead as he leaned in.

"Remember, you asked for this. And I don't think I can control myself for much longer." I nodded at his words, "Use your words, Master." He gripped my jaw, his thumb brushing along my chin. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't uncomfortable.

"Please...do whatever you want. I give you consent."

"You're going to feel so good when I'm done with you," Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook, his eyes glazing over with lust, "And you, don't go anywhere." He ordered Jungkook.

"What are you planning to do, hyung?" He asked.

"Maybe we should make her feel good," he grabbed his hand, his tone softening as he spoke to the rabbit hybrid, "Together." He finished his sentence, and without turning away from each other, either of the men grabbed an arm and I was pulled to the very edge of the bed. Taehyung's warm lips were on mine, his tongue swirled into my mouth, and a tiny whimper escaped my mouth. Jungkook's aura has changed dramatically as he stayed still, looking like he was in control of his hormones when his erect and veiny dick gave it all away.

"Master...your taste is addicting. Kookie, come kiss her, our Master is the best." My face heated up with a blush and I looked away as Tae breaks the kiss. Jungkook pounced, pinning me down on the bed so that he and Taehyung were leaning over me. Taehyung's antennas were standing tall as he licked his lips and kissed my neck sensually. Jungkook lowered his lips to mine.