28- Rainbow

"Gooood morning, Master." Taehyung jumped on the bed. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!!!"

"Taehyung, I swear to god... Please stop." I said and sat up on the bed. Taehyung stopped immediately and layed his head on my thighs while wrapping his arms around me.

"Did I do good?" Taehyung purred into my stomach.

"Not too good." I said and rubbed my eyes. Then I felt my shirt becoming wet. I felt Taehyung shivering and when I looked down I also heard a choked sob coming out of him.

"Oh, Taehyung." I petted his head and he cried into my stomach.

"I'm s-sorry!!" He sried out loud and his arms shook violently as he sobbed. "I didn't listen to you fast enough! I will listen faster from now! I promise, Master! And I will only listen to you!"

"Taehyungie, I'm not mad." He looked up to meet my eyes. "I'm just a little upset to wake up like this--"

Taehyung cut me off with a loud whine and buried his face in my stomach once again, sobbing there.

"Tell me what I can do to become better!" He cried.

"Next time you wake me up, kiss my forehead instead and say 'good morning' calmly." I said and brushed his hair. He seemed to calm down.

"Yes, Master." He said, rubbing his swollen eyes, "I will do it. I will do anything you say."

"You don't have to do anything I say." I got up and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

"But I want to." Taehyung sat up on the bed and then jumped off of it and followed me. He hugged me from behind while I was brushing my teeth. "When I listen to Master, good things happen. Besides, I love Master."

"Um... Alright." I said and spit the toothpaste to the sink.

"May I scent you, Master?" He whispered in my ear with a deep voice. "Your morning scent is... Amazing.." He purred the last word.

"Just a little." I said and tried to tame my morning hair.

"Mmm...~" He purred and started to rub his head on my neck. After what seemed to be less than twenty seconds, he licked my neck widely, making me squeal.

"I'm not sure licking means scenting." I squirmed a little and he wrapped his arms around my waist and bit down on my earlobe.

"...Of course it is, Master." Taehyung hesitated before answering.

"I think that's enough scenting. Let me go, Tae." As I said that he immediately and smiled at me.

"I'm glad you let me scent you, Master." He said before kissing my cheek and running out of the room.

I took a big breath before letting it out. I sighed again and closed my eyes.

"So that was... That." I said and put on my socks and shoes.

I walked downstairs when Hoseok picked me up and ran down the stairs with me in his arms.

He smiled so widely when I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was so happy to the point where his butterfly wings sprung out of his back.
He floated us down the stairs using his beautiful colorful wings.

"Woah..." I said as he put me down on the safe ground. I walked around him, looking at his wings. He smiled at me.

"You can touch them if you want. Just gently...." He said, straightening out his wings for me.

I placed my fingers on the tip of his right wing lightly, not to put any pressure over it.

"It's okay. You can put a little pressure." He reassured me.